𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫: 𝟎

(Quick A/N here- Bold: Your thoughts, eg: Yay. )

♬·¯·♪·¯·♫¸¸¸¸♬·¯·♪·¯·♫¸¸¸¸♬·¯·♪·¯·♫

[𝖶𝖨𝖫𝖫 𝖸𝖮𝖴 𝖠𝖢𝖢𝖤𝖯𝖳?]

/[ {𝘼𝘾𝘾𝙀𝙋𝙏} Yes {𝙍𝙀𝙁𝙐𝙎𝙀} 『Yes』 }\

♬·¯·♪·¯·♫¸¸¸¸♬·¯·♪·¯·♫¸¸¸¸♬·¯·♪·¯·♫

Y/N FOUND HERSELF
standing in front of a mirror. Her reflection more or less looked like old self, besides the fact that she was now a child no older than thirteen or fourteen years old. Her wounds were no longer there, non-existant in this new body. It was as if she had turned back time.

But that couldn't be the case. Her surroundings were much different than her childhood bedroom. The walls were colored differently, her bedsheets were also unfamiliar, and so was the furniture in the room. Where was she?

[𝖶𝖤𝖫𝖢𝖮𝖬𝖤, 𝖯𝖫𝖠𝖸𝖤𝖱 2]

Her head tilted upwards to the 'message' in front of her.

That must be what I saw before I died... Did I actually die?

Hey wait, it says 'Player 2' here. Does that mean there's someone else? Or can there be even more people in on this...whatever this is.

"Hey, can you answer my questions?" Y/N spoke, her child-like voice coming into play to her ears.

[𝖸𝖮𝖴𝖱 𝖣𝖠𝖨𝖫𝖸 𝖬𝖨𝖲𝖲𝖨𝖮𝖭𝖲 𝖥𝖮𝖱 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖣𝖠𝖸:]

[{𝟏. 𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥}]

[{𝟐. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥}]

[{𝟑. 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 P̶L̶A̶Y̶E̶R̶ ̶1̶ }]

...Guess not.

"Sucks that I have to go through school again..." Y/N mumbled to herself, letting out an exasperated sigh. This wasn't what she meant when she wanted to be a kid again.

Suddenly, the door to the bedroom flung open, revealing a man in his early forty's—given that he had a beard and disheveled bed hair. Y/N flinched as did her eyes widen.

"Oh. You're awake," Replied the man with a surprisingly soft tone. After having gone through what she had, this was a little unexpected for her. A man talking like that ? To her? But wait, wasn't this korean? He was speaking korean ?

"Get ready quick, okay? You don't wanna be late for your first day," The man-who she now assumed to be her father-smiled.

So I'm in Korea, and I know korean. It was like an accomplishment.

Y/N's lips parted, as if she was about to say something, then changed her mind and insisted on a nod in response. She wasn't sure how to feel, or how long this would last. But whatever the case, she had to play along until she found out the answers to her queries.

Her father who was dressed in a loose red t-shirt and gray trousers gave her a nod in return and shut the door. These changes...she wondered if she should treasure them.