𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫: 𝟏𝟓

♬·¯·♪·¯·♫¸¸¸¸♫·¯·♪¸♩·¯·♬¸¸¸¸♫·¯·♪¸♩·¯·♬

FANGIRLING IS SOMETHING SHE WAS
proud of. Like, c'mon—how was she not supposed to be fangirling when she's literally with the Sung Jin-Woo and witnessing his powers first-hand? Sure, it happened way earlier than she thought but goddamn was she proud! She did teach him some basics, after all... though maybe they kind of ended up being completely useless.

Y/N was going to be his hype-girl or whatever, and she made sure to clap whenever he defeated a dungeon monster and even the bosses! C-Rank dungeons? No problemo, all cleared!

This was probably their... what, 13th raid by now? The other 'party members' were just lounging right outside, busy on their phones, getting drunk, gambling—basically doing whatever the fuck they wanted since they would still get their paycheck for just fulfilling the raid requirement! Sounded like a steal, right?

If only. 

As much as Y/N was cheering for him, he was obviously passing some curious glances towards her. She didn't really have to do much, she thought. Just kill off a few monsters here and there with surprising yet obvious ease because it was all C-Rank dungeons. Duh.

Though, if you compare the current her and the her where she was barely getting by as a D-Rank Hunter—with Jin-Woo having been to a few dungeons with her himself, it was a huge difference. Though her attitude really undermined her skill... Did she really have to scream like a little girl whenever a skeleton touched her and yell "My bones are shaking!" What the heck was that about? 

Still, Sung Jin-Woo did laugh.

And Y/N was all the more happy by that fact. 

"Noona, are you alright?!" It seemed that Jin-Ho was all the more worried in his overly shiny and extravagant armor. That was a lot of gold and... whatever precious metal it was. Y/N was kind of jealous, because she wanted that money. 

No, bad Y/N! No stealing. You're S-Rank now. You have plenty of money! That's what she told herself.

"Oh, me? I'm fine." Y/N said like she didn't just scream her lungs out in terror and lightly smacked some bones of a skeleton that came after her, only for them to... shatter. Seems like her inside One Punch-man was acting up again. Not like she wanted to be bald.

Jin-Woo chuckled, "Well, I guess that's that with the boss..." He said, covering his head with his signature hoodie again. Seemed like Y/N had to spoil him again. He really needed some new clothes.

Y/N did not realise that she just shattered the dungeon boss. Like, actually and literally shattered.

[𝖲𝖧𝖤𝖤𝖲𝖧, 𝖶𝖧𝖤𝖱𝖤'𝖲 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖢𝖮𝖭𝖳𝖱𝖮𝖫, 𝖣𝖴𝖣𝖤?]

What the hell? I have to control myself? That's such a pain! Oh my god, am I turning into Saiki or strongest baldie or something? God forbid I get so strong that literally nothing is possible for me anymore.

[𝖦𝖨𝖱𝖫 𝖶𝖧𝖮 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖥𝖴𝖢𝖪 𝖨𝖲 𝖲𝖳𝖱𝖮𝖭𝖦𝖤𝖲𝖳 𝖡𝖠𝖫𝖣𝖨𝖤?????]

"Uh... sorry?" Y/N apologised for the mere fact that Sung Jin-Woo probably wanted rewards for killing the boss or something. Though if she did watch out for that, that would just make her more of a target. She hated being sus.

And that was how the three of them began walking back to the dungeon exit. Jin-Woo just nodded away to whatever Jin-Ho was saying, hands stuffed in his jacket's pockets. Jin-Ho just kept enthusiastically rambling on and she was contemplating whether or not to just steal him from his family, because he looked like the cutest puppy right now!