𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫: 𝟏𝟐

♬·¯·♪·¯·♫¸¸¸¸♫·¯·♪¸♩·¯·♬¸¸¸¸♫·¯·♪¸♩·¯·♬

SHE HAD LUCKED OUT A FEW TIMES TOO MANY,
seeing a few half-naked men that, although background characters, had a particularly well-built physique. She even got to see Baek Yoon-Ho, which was no surprise since he does work out and sometimes demolish the White Tiger Guild's HQ. Y/N always found a way to stalk.

Considering what her 'system', or 'The Comedian' had commented previously—yes, she was one hell of a pervert.

And that meant she had to keep her inner demons at bay. Because right now was none other than the guy she befriended(adopted).

A hand waved in front of her rather 'stoic', thinking face. "...Hello? Earth to Y/N?"

[𝖶𝖠𝖪𝖤 𝖴𝖯 𝖫𝖨𝖫' 𝖡𝖨𝖳𝖢𝖧]

Go fuck yourself.

"Right. Sorry. Spaced out for a moment there-what were you saying?" Smile. Smiles always work. No need for him to know. Absolutely not. Why would he want to know? That's an invasion of privacy. He can't know. How the hell would he know, anyway?

"I was just asking if you're okay... I heard you were there at the altar—I thought everyone else who had survived had left by then—"

Y/N smacked him on the head. He winced. "First of all, you're stupid. Second of all, you're stupid for sacrificing yourself. And third, don't ever do that again.

And to answer your question—yes, I'm perfectly fine. I fell unconscious near the throne at the far back, and I guess I survived by luck? I don't remember what happened after that, though." Nice cover story, Y/N!

Jin-Woo rubbed the spot where she smacked him. "Right..."

Why does he sound like he doesn't believe me?

[𝖯𝖱𝖮𝖡𝖠𝖡𝖫𝖸 𝖡𝖤𝖢𝖠𝖴𝖲𝖤 𝖸𝖮𝖴 𝖲𝖴𝖢𝖪 𝖠𝖳 𝖫𝖸𝖨𝖭𝖦]

Die.

Beside Jin-Woo, however, Y/N noticed a little something.

It was the system. Obviously not her system but his system. The Architect.

"Do you... Can you see that, too?" Jin-Woo asked, his voice hushed and sounding somewhat surprised. He had noticed her eyes staring into, what was nothingness to others, but was actually a 'game system'. All blue with boxy letters about his 'Daily Quest'.

Similar to hers, but this one didn't talk back. Good for him.

Would it be bad if I told him I could?

[!!𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆!!]

[𝖣𝖮𝖭𝖳.]

Okay. Yup. Got it.

"See what?" She asked, playing it off. "I wanted to see if your room was any different than mine. Besides, what do you mean by that, anyway?"

And you say I suck at lying. Eat my ass.

"Oh... I see. Don't worry, it's nothing." Jin-Woo probably gave Y/N the same smile he gave to Jin-Ah when she asked the same question three days ago.

The shirtless guy's eyes then widened, as if he had just remembered something. "I can't believe I almost forgot! Y/N," he took her hands in his. "congratulations on making it to S-Rank! You deserve it."