Chapter 20

"Rusi?" She snapped out of her thoughts, her males are worried for Drusilla because she is always in daze for past few days as her belly grew.

She isn't eating her favourite food as always, she is quiet when they say something wrong, she cries out of nowhere and then just stays quiet again for many hours until she becomes bubbly again.

Harvey told them it's normal for female who are pregnant with cubs but they are still worried, Asaya is still the same, bluish skin, lack of breath and cries for many hours.

"I want grapes..." Immediately, Hiram gave her a bowl filled not only grapes but other fruits like mango, apple and orange. She opens her mouth expecting to be fed and Hiram did fed her grapes.

The others felt a sigh of relief seeing Drusilla being calm today because yesterday, the same female who wants Muir tried to fight Drusilla and the result for the female are bruises.

The fox leader didn't even help the female since Drusilla is important for his people. Drusilla will leave this tribe after Asaya is cured until she felt something wet below her waist and a pain in her stomach.

She hissed in pain and it made her males agitated, "It hurts..." she groaned and her whimpers slowly turning in screams of pain. Harvey carries her to their bedroom and immediately instructs the others.

"Muir, boil a water, Peter, prepare the emeralds and the others guard the house and Winston try to comfort her please," Winston is by Drusilla's side in seconds while the others do what the healer's said.

The other three who are now near the fox tribe felt their female's pain and begun to rush towards the fox tribe. It didn't take long for them to reach the gate and before the fox beastmen stop them, Curtis carried Diego and Shuu and slither towards the house where Drusilla is giving birth.

They heard her screams and moaned from pain and Curtis immediately went to check her but Drusilla glare at him, "Take Asaya to the fox healer and- AAAHHHHH!" In nano seconds, he takes Asaya with Hillia Varem in his hands and left the house.

He went straight to the fox healer's hut and broke down the door, he hates the healer but Drusilla told him since Harvey is now busy helping her with the birth and he has no choice.

Dayor is startled by the sound and sees Drusilla's feral female holding their female child called Asaya, that's what he heard last time he is stalking her, "You better heal her or I'll kill you, right now."

His beast aura made Dayor submit and he immediately do his work to show him that he is worthy for Drusilla and be approved by Curtis.

After mixing the cure with other herbs and add a warm water, Curtis snatch the bowl and gently put the bowl on Asaya's mouth, she drank the flavorless medicine and it made her bluish skin back to her normal pale tone.

Her squinty eyes are now back to doe like eyes and seeing her father holding her made her smile, she just misses her father. Curtis hardened face soften at the sight of her smile.

He throws a pouch filled with white crystals and left, leaving the fox healer frowned. He expects that the snake will tell him he is approve to be Drusilla's new male but it shows he doesn't like him.

I have to do something. Something! Something that Drusilla will accept me because if not I will use the force method!

He smiles wickedly his delusion seeing Drusilla smilling at him and accepted him. He wil do everything with his power to make her his, only his.

With Drusilla, she finally gave birth to beautiful five cubs, three tigers and two wolves. She is about to pass out from tiredness when Curtis came back with healthy Asaya, it made Drusilla happy that her precious daughter is now okay.