O8

ꕥ ˗ˏˋ꒰ 🍒 ꒱ ˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚

"Hey, Taerin." As Taerin had gotten out of her brother's car, she was met with a not-so-welcoming presence. She narrowed her eyes at Jaeyong as she closed the car door.

"What do you want?"

"Did you block me? I couldn't seem to call you."

"It's called, it was nearly 1am in the morning and I would rather sleep. Now, excuse me." She then started walking briskly away, completely ignoring the other passenger in the car, who had rolled down the car window and poked his head out, looking like a lost little kitten.

"Oh it's that fvcking jerk again. I'm so whoopping his ass." Taehyun cursed as he too got out of the car. He quickly pulled Jaeyong back from running after his sister, and started threatening him. "Listen here you piece of shit. You touch my sister one more time, no, you even say one more word to her and I will make sure you and pluto will be best friends forever. I'll make sure you'll never ever see the sun again, you hear me? I will personally-"

"Hyung, I need help." The cute pleas from the cat waiting patiently in the car was enough to stop Taehyun from cussing out Jaeyong any further.

"Be glad that Jungwon is here." Taehyun glared at Jaeyong and shoved him away before attending to Jungwon, helping him with his wheelchair and everything.

"Can you manage? Ugh, this sister. Where is she? She can't just run off after she promised to help you."

"I'll call a friend." Jungwon then speed dialled Sunghoon's number, and explained his current situation. Not even a minute later, the athlete had run over, narrowing his eyes at Jaeyong, who for some reason had not left, before helping Jungwon with his bag.

"Thank you..... Taerin's brother?"

"Taehyun."

"Sunghoon." The two shook hands.

"So, I trust you are in good hands with this handsome fellow. I will call my sister to nag her for leaving you alone. See you later, Jungwonnie."

"Thanks hyung, see you."

"Looks like you.... Let's go." Sunghoon cut himself off, noticing that Jaeyong was still there, and quickly pushed Jungwon along towards their classroom.

In the safety of their classroom, Sunghoon finally said what he wanted to say.

"Looks like you and your future brother-in-law are getting along well."

"What?!"

"What?!" Taerin's voice was also heard as she turned around to meet Jungwon's eyes. Her cheeks flushed and she turned away, facing her Biology notes once again.

"Oh look, the one who ran away." Jungwon sassily remarked as he was wheeled right next to Taerin. "Why am I sitting here?" Jungwon frowned and looked to Sunghoon for an explanation.

"Because Taerin is helping you?"

"Shouldn't I be right next to the door?"

"Does Mr. Hardworking want to sit at the back?"

"You know we have two doors, right?"

"You want to sit there? Why?"

"Because unlike you, I complete my homework on time."

"Right, right. I'll move you."

Meanwhile, Taerin was having an internal debate in her mind, while she stared at the insulated lunch bag on the table.

'Now? No. Maybe later. But he's probably going to eat food provided by the school since he paid for it. But I don't want to draw attention. Look, his fangirls are already gethering outside the classroom...... Nevermind let's just do this.'