1 2

ꕥ ˗ˏˋ꒰ 🍒 ꒱ ˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚

"I can't believe you put that in the caption." Taerin groaned as she and Wonyoung entered the school after getting coffee at a nearby cafe.

"Hey, people were going to end up asking where you guys were either way. So, just deal with it."

"Ahahahaha easier said then done. I'm literally being DM'ed by people I don't even recall seeing in school."

"Well, just block your DMs then. You're not on social media a lot anyways."

"There's way too many to block. Whatever, I'll just turn off my notifications."

"Oh yeah, I think Jaeyong was spouting some bullshit in my DMs too. I haven't gone to check."

"My advice is: don't." Taerin took a sip of her strawberry latte and looked to the front. "Fvck. Hide me." She pulled Wonyoung by the arm to shield herself.

"Huh? Oh. Too late. Bruh." Wonyoung rolled her eyes as Jaeyong approached them, right by the entrance into the school building. This made all the students, who were slowly making their way in, stop and gather around.

"Hi Taerin. Do you want to hang out after school?" He asked, a little too loudly. Taerin felt her face heating up, but more from a feeling of embarrassment and annoyance.

"No, I don't have the time. Please excuse me." Taerin curtly replied. Before quickly walking past him.

"Then what about Jungwon? You seem to have a lot of time for him." This ignited whispers from the crowd.

Taerin stopped in her tracks. Wonyoung looked at her. She just closed her eyes and took a deep breath to prevent herself from blowing her top off. She turned back to face him.

"Yeah, well, we work together. And also, that's because I rather enjoy his company. I can't say the same about you. So, excuse me, because unlike you, my education matters to me." Taerin didn't bother to spare him any feelings as she turned around and confidently walked off, Wonyoung following behind her.

"Shit, you're telling me I missed that showdown? Noooooooo." Chaewon whined.

"Please, what's so interesting about it?" Taerin rolled her eyes as she retrieved some books from her locker, replacing them with others that were not needed yet.

"What's so interesting? That you literally publicly rejected Jaeyong and confessed your love for Jungwon."

"Hold up, back up, that's a far reach. Saying I enjoy his company does not mean I have feelings for him. Also, keep your voice down." Taerin's cheeks were evidently a little pink.

"Eh, tomayto, tomahto, potayto, potahto. Everyone can see how the two of you are together."

"Shut it." Taerin quickly shut her up as the boys arrived. Well, more like Sunoo and  Sunghoon dragging one begrudged Jungwon towards them.

"Wow, who dragged the cat out of the house?" Taerin asked, slightly amused.

"I- Whatever..." Jungwon murmured, glaring at his friends.

"So, what's this all about?" Taerin gestured to the trio.

"Jungwon- What? If you're not going to tell her, I said I was." Sunoo huffed as he got cut off by Jungwon with a slap to his arm.

"Ugh, fine.... My leg is a bit, well, it hurts a bit. But it's not that much, just a bit. I'll be fine, it's not.... that.... serious....?" Jungwon trailed off as he saw the girl glaring at him. His eyes darted nervously.

"I'll call my brother to take you for a check up. You should probably get some physiotherapy too." Taerin pulled out her phone.

"No, I'm fine. Really." Another glare. "O...kay, maybe just a checkup." Glare retracted, and Taehyun was called. Meanwhile, their friends hid their snickers behind their phones or by turning away.