O9

ꕥ ˗ˏˋ꒰ 🍒 ꒱ ˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚

"Kang Taehyun, wake up."

"What the? Yah I'm your brother how can you call me that?"

"Wake up!"

"GEEZ it's only 7am let me sleep."

"I'm getting the ice water."

"Okay, okay, I'm up...." Taehyun groaned as he dragged himself out of bed. Taerin just gave him an innocent smile before rushing out.

"I'll see you downstairs."

"I hate you!"

A while later, they were seated in Taehyun's car, with Taehyun sipping his coffee to wake himself up. His sister was busy texting her friends, though it was most likely just Chaewon since Wonyoung did not wake up that early.

"So where do you want me to bring you to at 7am in the morning?"

"Jungwon's house."

"What the fvck? You know the route there."

"Yeah but would you want your dearest sister to be alone in the early morning, when the sky's still dark and walking down dark, narrow alleyways?"

"Geez the guilt tripping.... Fine, let's go." Taehyun set his coffee in the cup holder before driving off, annoyed that he's just been guilt tripped into doing what his sister wants.

"Okay, stop here." Taerin instructed as they arrived at their destination.

"Why are we hiding, you stalker?"

"Shut up. Oh look, there he is."

"And you still say you aren't stalking..." Taehyun shook his head and rolled his eyes, but his attention was caught by Jungwon and his grandmother. While the elderly lady was walking with the aid of a walking cane, Jungwon was carrying two big bags filled with stuff.

"Should we go help them?" Taehyun frowned, but Taerin didn't seem to have heard him as she had left the car immediately. "Hey-!" He quickly followed her out. "Where are you going?"

"Following them?"

"Geez.... Stalker."

"Whatever. You coming?" Taerin asked before starting to walk away.

"How did I end up with a sister like you?"

"Deal with it."

The two siblings followed the boy and his grandma quite a long was towards a busier street, until they arrived at the entrance to the train station, and that's when they settled down, finally revealing what was stuffed in those two bags.

Taerin and Taehyun hid behind a nearby pillar as they observed them. They had started lining out several handmade household items, as well as knitted stuff like gloves and beanies for sale.

"What's the point in you doing this?" Taehyun whispered to Taerin.

"I just wanted to know what his grandma was doing working until so late last night."

"So you stalk them."

"I'm just concerned."

"You sure you have no feelings for him?"

"Shut up and go get the car."

"What are you going to do?"

"Support their business. Shoo." Taerin waved him away before she stepped out of their hiding place.

"I doubt this will go well....." Taehyun then quickly made his way back to his beloved car, ditching his sister to face the consequences of her actions.