1 3

ꕥ ˗ˏˋ꒰ 🍒 ꒱ ˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚

"There, all done. Wonyoung, you can go ahead and take a photo." Chaewon dusted her hands after setting up a shop booth for Jungwon's grandmother, and decorated it with some fairy lights and. Wonyoung had rented a cart just for today and posted on social media to attract people.

"Okay, done." Wonyoung smiled and kept her phone away, while she and Chaewon stood a distance away, admiring their work.

Meanwhile, sitting behind the cart was Taerin and Jungwon's grandma, who were busy crocheting some cat coasters. Within the last few days, Taerin had picked up crocheting through watching Youtube videos, and she was getting really good at it.

"I still don't know how Taerin was able to learn how to crochet and still do homework on time." Chaewon said, arms crossed in front of her.

"Well, that's what people can do with good time management."

"Unfair."

"No you're just bad at time management."

"Well, I- you see, I- hm, I don't have a solid argument except I play too much League."

"There you go."

"Hmph." Chaewon nudged Wonyoung playfully. Just then, the boys returned with breakfast from Isaac Toast.

"Amazing. It smells so good." Chaewon quickly took her toast from Sunghoon and started munching happily.

"Your welcome? I guess." Sunghoon looked mildly offended.

"Don't mind the hungry elephant. Thanks for getting breakfast." Wonyoung gave him a sweet smile as she retrieved her order, which made his cheeks turn slight pink.

"Why am I an elephant?"

"First animal that came to mind."

"Hmph." Chaewon huffed and continued enjoying her toast. She turned to observe Taerin, who was focused on crocheting, and nearly choked following Jungwon's next move.

"Here." Jungwon dangled a necklace in front of her face. This finally made her look up from crochetting.

 This finally made her look up from crochetting

"What? Is this for me?"

"Who else am I talking to?"

"Oh.... where did you get this?" Her cheeks flushed.

"I made it." This made her even redder.

"Thanks.... But why a gummy bear?"

"Because.... you remind me of one."

"What?! How!?"

"Hm..." Jungwon looked to be in deep thought, before reaching forward to pinch her cheeks, which turned red once again.

Over at where the rest of the group were gathered, Sunoo had spit out the water he was drinking and started coughing.

"What's gotten into you?" Sunghoon asked, confused as he did not see the spectacle that went down earlier.