Chapter 12

"Now what's going on?"Rosalie asked as she and Bella walked back to the Cullen's lawn.She wasn't sure what to expect when she got the vague text from Rachel but seeing Carlisle,Esme and Edward being restrained by the Denali was not it.Rosalie was very annoyed because she knew that her and Bella's plans to go swimming were going to have to was just another way that Carlisle screwed up the good things in her did guarantee that Rosalie was going to punish the three severely for ruining her private time with Bella.

"Carlisle and Edward seem to think we need to join together and kill both you and Bella."Emmett told her.

Rosalie laughed."They actually believe they could kill us?"

"If you let me go I will do it myself."Edward screeched.

"I think I would like to see that."Kate said.

"What was their reason for killing us?"Rosalie figured it was because of the fight with Bella but wanted to be sure.

"Carlisle was very upset when the wolves called and told him Bella calmed ownership of all his possessions.He felt that Bella's claim was false."Tanya was cut off by Bella's growl.

"I would not steal someone's hoard!!"Bella was highly offended that anyone would accuse her of such a vile thing.

Tanya took a step away from the dragon."No one but Carlisle and Edward thought you would do something so despicable."

"Tanya defended you by saying you would never do that."Eleazar said.

Rosalie put her hand on Bella's shoulder to calm her down.They needed to know all the facts before they moved on to the punishments."What else happened?"

"When he gained no support for his cause he demanded that myself and my coven leave.We of course declined so Carlisle instructed his coven to attack us to force us to go.Emmett and Rachel sided with us and as you can see this is the results of the attack."Tanya motioned to the three vampires being held."We figured we hold them until you got here and let you decide what you wanted to do with them as it was you they wanted to kill."

"You stupid idiots."It was because of things like this that made Rosalie question why she stayed with the Cullens for so long.Maybe she should see about staying with the Denali once this was all over.If not them then she knew that the queens would welcome her with open arms.They would do it so they could have Bella on their side.

"What do you want to do with them?"Kate was excited to see what Bella was going to do.She hoped that if they weren't killed Bella would at least eat a limb or was horrifying to watch her eat vampire but somewhat fascinating also and Kate wanted to see her do it with something bigger than a long as it wasn't her coven being eaten that is.

Rosalie looked to Bella smiling when she saw the pleading look in her eyes."I know what you want to want to fight them."

"Actually my love I want you to fight them.They seem to think you are an easy target and I think this is a good opportunity to show everyone why you should be feared."Bella said.

"You don't want a chance?"Rosalie wasn't against the idea she just figured Bella would like the chance to beat on someone.

Bella shook her head."No, I'm perfectly content watching you.I only ask that you save me some parts of them to snack on."

"Yes!!"Rachel cheered.She was beyond happy that she was getting her wish for Carlisle and Edward to be eaten.She didn't particularly care about Esme as the woman was meek and blindly followed Rachel wouldn't mind if the woman lost a hand or arm.

"You really like vampires being eaten don't you?"Garrett was somewhat concerned with Rachel's enthusiasm.With her link to Rosalie he was going to make sure to not get on the woman's bad side incase Rachel asked Rosalie to have Bella eat him.