Epilogue

"How much did you pay the security guard to make everyone leave?"Rosalie asked Bella.The pair were on top of the Eiffel Tower enjoying the view of the city all lit up at night.After the incident with the queens Rosalie and Bella had stayed in Forks long enough for Emmett and Rachel to pay Bella and for Bella's people to come and transfer ownership of all Carlisle's holdings to Bella.Esme had tried to gain support from the rest of the family to help her prevent Bella from collecting.Alice had originally sided with her until Rachel had explained everything that had happened since Bella had shown up.Rosalie figured it was the part about Bella having a room full of heads that made her back off.That or the fact that she didn't want to be eaten.

"I gave him two thousand eros."Bella would have given him more if he was worth it to not have to deal a bunch of humans.

Rosalie laughed."Money well spent."

"Exactly."Bella agreed.

"Well I for one am happy that we got to be up here alone."Rosalie said as she wrapped her arms around Bella's neck and kissed her.Pulling back she sighed."I got my kiss."

"What?"Bella asked.

"Humans seem to think that it's the ultimate romantic gesture to kiss on top of the Eiffel Tower."Rosalie explained.

"I thought the ultimate romantic gesture was this."Bella said.

Rosalie furrowed her eyebrows in confusion when Bella went down on one knee."What are you doing?"

"Well my love now that your coven and friends know you are mated I thought it would be fitting that I ask you to marry Rosalie Hale would you do the honor of being my wife?"Bella pulled a ring box out of her pocket and opened it revealing a ring that had a very large diamond surrounded by smaller diamonds with a silver band.

"Bella you don't even want to get married."Rosalie knew that Bella didn't care for human customs.

"That is true however I know that you do.I pay attention when you speak and know that you have always dreamed of a big wedding with all your family and friends there to celebrate.Since they know about me there is no reason to deny you the opportunity to have your dream I ask once again would you do me the honor of being my wife?"Bella grunted when Rosalie lunged at her causing them both to tumble to the ground.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!!"Rosalie kissed Bella hard.The entire time trying to blink away the venom tears that filled her eyes.When she felt Bella unbuttoning her shirt she pulled back."We can't have sex up here."

"Why not?"Bella didn't see a problem with making love outside.

"There are many cameras that will catch us."Rosalie told her.

Bella rolled her eyes."Humans and their technology.Why are they so obsessed with watching what other people are doing all the time?"

"I don't know sweetheart but it wouldn't be good for us to be caught on camera.If we were humans would have many questions about what they saw."Rosalie stood from the ground and began buttoning her shirt back up.

"I suppose that's true."Bella said standing and dusting off her clothes.

"I can't believe you actually proposed."Rosalie would have never thought that Bella would put in the effort to go through with such a human tradition.

"I knew it would make you happy and your happiness is my main purpose in life."Bella wasn't that enthused with having a wedding but it was something Rosalie wanted and if Rosalie wanted it then she would deal with it.

"Still I would have never thought you of all people would be ok with having a wedding."Rosalie knew that Bella would do anything for her but to put herself in a situation that Rosalie knew she would hate every minute of touched Rosalie deeply.