Chapter 16

"Did you have a nice time swimming?"Tanya asked Rosalie and Bella when the pair walked up to the Cullen home where all the vampires except for Carlisle, Esme, Edward and Jessica were gathered.Even though no one said it out loud they had all been waiting for Rosalie and Bella to return from dealing with the was obvious that something happened as the wolves that were hanging around Jessica and the child had left them saying they needed to deal with an emergency on the reservation.The entire group knew that emergency was likely due to Bella and Rosalie.They had been gone for a few hours and as the other wolves hadn't returned in that time everyone was curious to know what transpired.

"We had a lovely time swimming.They have high cliffs that we were able to dive off of and we were able to watch the sunset like we wanted."Rosalie wished they could have stayed longer but there were things to do.

"You went cliff diving?"Emmett perked up hearing that.

Rosalie nodded."The cliffs there are high enough that you actually feel the drop as you're falling."

"Do you think we could go?"Kate was interested in cliff diving.She hadn't done that in decades.

"That is up to Rosalie as she is the one who owns the territory."Bella said.

"What do you mean Rosalie owns the territory?"Rachel asked.

"The wolves refused to form a new treaty and decided to challenge us instead.The result of that challenge was Bella taking over as their alpha and leaving me in charge of the pack."Rosalie told her.

"Wait,Bella is there alpha now?"Emmett didn't understand how that worked.

"She forced her will onto Sam until he submitted causing his alpha status to transfer to Bella.She now has the same control over them that Sam did."Rosalie explained.

"Fuck."Kate mumbled.

"How is it you were able to do that?"Eleazar asked not being able to stop himself.

Bella bared her teeth at him."Would you like a demonstration?"

"No demonstrations are needed."Rosalie quickly put a stop to that.She didn't need Bella taking control of a bunch of vampires.Not that Rosalie knew if she could.She would ask her mate later about it.

"You are right.We will have our hands full with the group of puppies you decided to adopt no use picking up any more strays."Bella said.

"So if you are in charge of them what are you going to make them do?"Tanya wondered if Bella was going to bring them back to her keep.

"I have decided to let them keep doing what they were doing.That being protecting their lands and keeping their people safe."Rosalie didn't want to force the pack to abandon their home.

"That's very kind of you."Carmen was happy it was Rosalie who took over the wolves.Anyone else would have used them for their own purpose not taking into consideration what they wanted.

"How do the elders feel about all this?"Rachel asked.

Bella scoffed thinking about them."Those weak fools."

"They of course were unhappy and tried to make a bunch of demands."Rosalie said.

"I bet that went well."Kate said sarcastically.

"It did of them got so pissed off he tried to attack was when the boys shifted and moved to protect Bella that he backed down.Bella was nice enough not to kill him."Rosalie had actually been surprised that Bella didn't.

"I would never destroy any of your possessions."Bella told her.

Tanya winced hearing that statement.She knew dragon culture but wasn't that comfortable with people owning other people."I'm glad it all worked out for you."