Chapter 18

"What happened to Esme's arm?Actually what happened to Edward and Carlisle's arms as well?"Alice asked Emmett and that the issue with the queens was taken care of Alice wanted to know what she had missed while she and Jasper were off on their own mission to find another hybrid.A mission that was completely unnecessary because apparently Rosalie's mate knew all about the topic.Alice was kind of pissed that she wasted all that time and worry over her family when Rosalie's mate could have cleared everything up right away.Rosalie having a mate and not telling her about it being another thing that pissed Alice off.

"Bella ate them."Rachel told her.

"What!!"Alice screeched.

"It was awesome.Rosalie fought all three of them by herself and beat the crap out of them.After she was done she gave Bella one arm from each of them.We didn't get to watch her eat them but I'm pretty sure that's what happened."Emmett figured Bella would have eaten them as soon as she got the chance.

"Bella eats vampires?"Alice asked.

"Well yeah, she is doing it right now."Rachel pointed to the roof where Bella was sitting next to a pile of vampire parts chewing on what seemed to be Edward's left leg.

Alice looked at the scene in disbelief."Who even is Bella?"

"She's Rosalie's mate."Emmett was pretty sure they already went over this.

"No I mean why haven't we heard about her?"Alice had never seen Bella in a vision but that wasn't surprising because Rosalie was mostly a blank spot to her.What was surprising was that Rosalie kept her a secret.

Rachel shrugged."Rosalie said that she didn't tell us because Bella didn't want to be a part of our coven."

"From what we have witnessed it's probably best she wasn't because she really doesn't like people.She attacked Carlisle just for trying to talk to her and has barely said a word to any of us."Emmett said.

"And those words were mostly threats."Rachel added.

"Still shouldn't we have at least suspected Rosalie had a mate?"Alice tried to think of any instances of Rosalie mentioning being mated.She had even offered to help Rosalie to find hers but Rosalie had just said that if she found a mate it would happen naturally.

"I didn't have a clue."Emmett was just as in the dark as everyone else.

Alice turned her attention to Rosalie as she approached the group."Rosalie why didn't you tell us you had a mate?"

"I didn't want Bella to be forced to interact with you.Which would have happened because as soon as you found out you would want to meet her and you would pester me until I introduced you."Rosalie told her.

"She's got you there."Rachel knew that Alice wouldn't rest until she met Rosalie's mate.

"Well you can introduce me now then."Alice said.

"Bella doesn't want to be bothered right now.She is happy and I want to keep her that way."Rosalie was over this whole situation and knew that Bella was too.The last thing Rosalie wanted was for Alice and her overexcited self to piss Bella off.

"Can you at least tell us what she is?"Alice was sure she wasn't a vampire because she had never heard of vampires eating other vampires.What she was though Alice couldn't figure out.

"What she is is none of your business and it would be wise not to ask again."Rosalie said.

"Why can't we know?"Jasper asked.He could tell Bella was dangerous and wasn't sure he wanted Alice around least until he knew what she was.

"Bella's kind are not well known to exist.They like it that way and none of you are able to keep secrets.Especially you Alice."Rosalie couldn't trust Alice with her phone number let alone something important like Bella being a dragon.