1-5

☆ 1. Chapter 1: Rebirth in the Apocalypse

font record

Contents next chapter

Chapter 1 Rebirth and Return to the Apocalypse

[Warm reminder: This is a dandy novel, students who mind it, please exit! Demining: The protagonist has two personalities and different objects.

Protagonist: Xu Zhiyang, the target of the speech, sub-personality: Ah Yang, the target of Fu Qingbai.

The author's first book has a somewhat poor logic. If possible, I hope students who don't like it can just quit and don't leave negative reviews at will. Please let this book survive, thank you. ]

...

...

Speechless.

What a speechless event.

Xu Zhiyang never expected that he would be reborn!

And he was reborn on the day after the end of the world!

If he had been reborn one day earlier, he would have skipped school and gone home to survive!

At this time, he was so hungry that his eyes were filled with stars, and he fell weakly on his seat. Looking at the desk in front of him, he wanted to chew it.

There was still scary red snow falling outside the window.

Even if Xu Zhiyang were to live again, he would still tremble when he saw the snow.

This is where the disaster begins.

A piece of July snow fell at ten o'clock in the morning on July 3, 2012.

At first, when the students in the school saw red snow for the first time, almost all of them ran out to see it out of curiosity, and many even stretched out their hands to catch it.

However, after the snow melted on their skin, it didn't take long for those young and energetic students to turn into terrifying monsters-zombie.

Xu Zhiyang's seat was next to the window. He raised his hand with difficulty to lift some of the curtains and looked out the window, only to see the red snow slowly getting smaller.

The zombies on the playground in the distance were walking around aimlessly.

From time to time, you can hear the roars of zombies in the corridor outside the classroom. They are all crowded together outside the windows and doors.

The sound of arms or toes hitting the glass and door panels made people tremble and alert at first, but now all the survivors have been listening to it for two days.

Those who collapsed had already jumped off the building, and those who didn't collapsed were starving to death.

Xu Zhiyang glanced around, and there were only twelve people in the classroom including himself.

Well, my friend from the previous life is also alive!

According to the experience of the previous life, the snow outside will stop in another hour.

Most of the zombies outside the corridor will be attracted by the movement outside. This is the best time to escape from the classroom!

Xu Zhiyang stood up slowly and walked towards the corner seat in the first row with purpose.

"Li Huiyin..."

Xu Zhiyang lowered his voice and called out to the short-haired girl in the corner.

The girl was still sleeping in her arms, motionless.