86-90

☆ 86. Chapter 86 Duplicitous Personality

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 86 Duplicitous Personality

Xu Zhiyang froze suddenly, subconsciously running energy to treat Fu Qingbai, and all the fire energy was transported into Fu Qingbai's body to quickly repair his wounds.

"Sure enough, you have strange abilities."

Fu Qingbai changed his half-dead attitude, stood up straight with a smile, and tightly grasped the young man's wrist with his palms.

Xu Zhiyang then remembered that Qin Shiyu said that as long as Fu Qingbai still had a strand of cane, he would not die.

"Damn you!"

Xu Zhiyang raised his foot and was about to kick someone, but Fu Qingbai dodged him.

"Okay, okay, little Yangyang, come and give me a hug to celebrate your brother's survival?"

"Get out!"

Xu Zhiyang suddenly threw away his hand and raised his eyes to see a spider preying on the superpowers on the ground, and the spider next to him Congratulations and slash out with a wind blade!

Not towards the spider, but in the opposite direction.

Seeing Yang Wei's body and head missing, Xu Zhiyang realized that it was Yang Wei who had just taken a gun with a silencer and wanted to shoot him in the back.

Unexpectedly, Fu Qingbai blocked him and failed to kill him.

"Thank you." Xu Zhiyang said quickly and awkwardly in a low voice.

Fu Qingbai smiled and put his arms around Xu Zhiyang's waist, pulled Xu Zhiyang into his arms, and said swiss.

"Hey, Xiao Yangyang, were you worried about me just now?"

Xu Zhiyang sneered: "You're dead."

Fu Qingbai: "?"

He said a black-faced congratulation and a wind blade struck him!

Fu Qingbai quickly let go of his hands and was about to greet him.

Xu Zhiyang held one of his hands: "Let's go! We can't beat Luo Cheng! Get out of here quickly!"

Xu Zhiyang was about to summon Momo when he suddenly saw a golden ball of light falling slowly from the sky and landing on the back of his hand.

"Huiyin!" Xu Zhiyang's expression changed drastically, "Huiyin's crystal energy! Something happened to her!"

Zhu Xi whistled, and Momo rushed over quickly.

"Let's go!" Zhu Xi picked up Xu Zhiyang and jumped on Momo's back.

Xu Zhiyang: "Momo! Go to the entrance of the base!"

From a distance, Xu Zhiyang felt the overwhelming golden energy. It didn't belong to Li Huiyin, but belonged to golden energy zombies.

"There is really a wolf in front and a tiger in the back! I'm afraid the Bright Base won't be able to hold on for long!"

Xu Zhiyang looked at the mutated spider that was catching up behind him. His pupils suddenly turned red, and he raised his hand to use earth energy to sink a big hole in the ground!

The big spider fell down temporarily, and now it can only delay for a few seconds.

Fu Qingbai didn't care at all about the dangerous situation at hand, and curiously picked up Xu Zhiyang's chin to observe.