91-95

☆ 91. Chapter 91 Die together

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 91

Congratulations on dying together and said calmly: "Mu Ke takes them to hide in the dandelions!"

Mu Ke: "What should Momo do?!"

"Red imported fire ants are not something to be afraid of, they are afraid of fire!" Qin Shiyu said: "Brother Yang lit it on fire The dandelion in front of Momo, the elder brother uses the wind to control the fire! They will automatically detour when they see the fire!" "

That's it."

Xu Zhiyang's fire energy is close to the first level, it is no longer a small flame, and it is running out of all the fire The energy can quickly burn a giant dandelion.

Coupled with the congratulations fanning the flames, the fire quickly ignited.

Mu Ke took Li Huiyin, Qin Shiyu, and Lu Nian to the Dandelion and hid inside.

Fu Qingbai stood beside Xu Zhiyang without moving, watching with interest as the young man sweated profusely while working.

Sure enough, just as Qin Shiyu said, the red fire ants quickly took a detour when they saw the flames soaring into the sky.

Momo huddled among the dandelions, not daring to move. Her eyes were round and staring at the menacing ants warily.

Xu Zhiyang hid sideways and observed for a moment that each fire ant had food in its mouthparts and lined up in an orderly manner.

Fortunately, these red imported fire ants are not like other mutated animals that don't have enough to eat, otherwise even if they burn the entire dandelion field today, it won't help.

After waiting for all the red imported fire ants to leave and the congratulations to go away, Xu Zhiyang used water energy to extinguish the sparks that might fly away.

Several people got off the dandelion, and Li Huiyin also discovered a novel way to play. She and Lu Nian held a seed at the same time, which could swing to the ground without flying away.

"Momo, such a heavy one requires a lot of dandelions."

Xu Zhiyang felt that it was too troublesome to climb up and down. Suddenly, he had a flash of inspiration and stretched out his hand to mobilize the wood energy to control the huge dandelion in front of him.

After a few seconds, the dandelion slowly drooped down like a tamed animal.

"This plant seems to be easy to control." Qin Shiyu immediately took out his notebook.

"If it's the kind of plant that lives by eating insects, it probably won't work."

"Well, that kind of plant has almost evolved self-awareness."

As he spoke, Xu Zhiyang whispered: "Just like Fu Qingbai, and plants Symbiosis, living by sucking the blood of others, sucking plants when no one is around, very dangerous..."

Fu Qingbai chuckled, and said sinisterly: "Baby, I heard you." "

..."

Xu Zhiyang was startled and shut up quickly. Mouth.

The few people worked together without getting tired. Xu Zhiyang controlled dozens of huge mutated dandelions one after another, and congratulated the few people for picking all the seeds.

Xu Zhiyang then controlled the wood energy to grow vines and tied these big umbrellas together in an orderly manner. From a distance, they looked like a hydrogen balloon seller.