110-115

☆ 111. Chapter 111 Arriving at City A

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 111 Arriving at City A

Chu Yan was so angry that he laughed and mobilized all his energy to rush towards Xu Zhiyang.

Fu Qingbai suddenly blocked in front of the young man, his arms turned into countless canes and wrapped around Chu Yanshen.

Chu Yan struggled deeply for a moment, then suddenly smiled with unknown meaning.

The next moment, flames burned from Chu Yanshen's body, instantly burning through the canes and burning countless dodders into ashes.

"No, fire can defeat you, let Brother Ci come."

Xu Zhiyang stretched out his hand to stop Fu Qingbai.

He stood at the edge, while Mu Ke, Lu Nian and Qin Shiyu were sitting on Momo's back watching the show.

Li Huiyin jumped to the side and shouted, "Come on."

A cool breeze hit Xu Zhiyang's head, and he immediately pushed Fu Qingbai away and stepped aside.

Xu Zhiyang was about to clenched his fist to fight back when he caught a glimpse of cold light from the corner of his eye. He quickly used golden energy to materialize his arm and raised his hand to block a knife as long as his forearm!

Unexpectedly, Li Yu would make a sneak attack. Xu Zhiyang frowned and kicked the person back one step.

Li Yu stared at Xu Zhiyang with fierce eyes.

"Do you dare to compete with me without using your powers?"

Xu Zhiyang rubbed his sore wrist and asked doubtfully: "Why do you, an adult, have to pester me, a minor, to compete? If you have an illness, treat it."

Li Yu His face turned blue. Hearing the harsh laughter of the group of people behind him, he frowned and said, "You don't dare anymore?"

"It's not that I don't dare, I'm just too lazy to abuse food." I

heard the conversation between the two in the car, which was rare for young people. laughed.

"Your brother is so interesting. He looks like a child with a split personality."

Han Zhiche stared at Xu Zhiyang for a while and said with certainty: "It's hard to say he has a split personality. He wasn't so rebellious before."

The young man closed the computer and looked at the fight. The two of them were thoughtful.

Xu Zhiyang put away his energy, took the butterfly knife thrown by Li Huiyin, circled it several times between his fingers, and knocked Li Yu to the ground with three strokes, five divided by two.

The butterfly knife stabbed Li Yu's shoulder hard, causing blood to flow out.

Xu Zhiyang didn't get up in a hurry and stared at Li Yu for a while.

Suddenly he said: "You look a bit like Yan Shenchang. Do you know him?"

Li Yu froze when he heard the name and collapsed to the ground without answering.

"Fu Qingbai!" Li Huiyin suddenly shouted.

Xu Zhiyang turned around quickly and saw that Fu Qingbai had taken the place of Zhu Yan and started fighting with Chu Yanshen at some point!

Xu Zhiyang let go of Li Yu's collar and quickly rushed over to help.

A column of flames soared into the sky, blocking Xu Zhiyang's path. The flames surrounded Fu Qingbai, making it impossible for anyone else to get in, and he couldn't get out either.