36-40

☆ 36. Chapter 36 Zombie Attack

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 36 Zombies Attack

Xu Zhiyang suddenly turned his head and looked back. There were two doors in the empty factory building where they were staying, one was the front door, and the other was a smaller iron door at the back.

"It's a zombie."

The zombies' unique fire energy surrounded the place. As soon as Xu Zhiyang finished speaking, the zombies' miserable howls sounded one after another, and countless hands slapped the rusty iron door at the same time.

Large pieces of wall covering that had been eroded by weeds were patted down.

Li Huiyin and Qin Shiyu were suddenly awakened, and Momo got up and barked non-stop.

"Get ready to evacuate." After saying his congratulations, he was about to pull Xu Zhiyang and lie on Momo's back.

Xu Zhiyang used wood energy with one hand to spawn weeds on the walls and ground, causing them to grow taller and climb faster, wrapping around the iron gates and walls.

"It's too late, they are all zombies."

As if echoing Xu Zhiyang's words, there was a tapping sound at the front door.

The two roads were blocked, and even outside the windows there were hordes of zombies, reaching out through the gaps in an attempt to squeeze in and eat them.

Li Huiyin looked at the ferocious zombies with bloody faces at the window, and said anxiously: "What should I do, what should I do, what should I do?! How about I try to tear down the roof?!"

As he was talking, the back door was already overwhelmed with "Bang... ! It hit the ground with a sound.

A large number of zombies came over like a tide. Xu Zhiyang raised his eyebrows and used wood energy to quickly create a plant wall to temporarily stop the zombie army.

However, the zombies are no longer as dull as they used to be, and they just keep bumping forward. At this time, the zombies actually started tearing up the plants, and some even bit them!

Soon, the plant wall was torn down and zombies were approaching!

Momo bared her teeth and barked fiercely.

Qin Shiyu frowned: "The zombies have evolved!"

Xu Zhiyang raised his hand and erected another plant wall, temporarily blocking the zombie wave.

"Don't panic, go from above!" Zhu Ci said calmly: "I will open an opening on the roof of the shed. Li Huiyin and Qin Shiyu will direct Momo to jump out. You don't have to wait for us. Momo is fast. Stop when you get rid of the zombies. ."

Li Huiyin didn't really want to be separated from her Tie Zi, and was about to refuse, but suddenly her mind became clear and she felt that Tie Zi and Zhu Ci should be given more opportunities to get along!

"Okay! Then I'll leave my job to you!"

Xu Zhiyang: "?"

Why is the development not going right?

Li Huiyin picked up Qin Shiyu and climbed onto Momo. After congratulating him, he used a wind blade to open a large gash on the roof of the shed.

"Momo! Jump out!" Qin Shiyu said loudly.

Li Huiyin said quickly: "I will leave marks along the road!"

As soon as he finished speaking, Momo jumped up, jumped out from the open roof, barked twice and ran away.