96-100

☆ 96. Chapter 96 The strange old man

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 96 The strange old man

"Oh..." Xu Zhiyang finally threw out the vines and wrapped them around Fu Qingbai's arms to pull him up.

If you don't pull the lunatic, he will get angry, and even if you don't pull him, he will catch up with him. If you can avoid making him sick, then try not to.

Fu Qingbai walked over with a smile: "I knew Yangyang couldn't let me go."

Before he met anyone, Zhu Ci reached out to stop him, and said coldly: "You haven't settled the debt for causing Yangyang to fall into the abyss, you'd better settle down. Some, otherwise, the new and old accounts will be settled together."

Fu Qingbai pouted and calmed down.

The golden energy was getting closer and closer. Xu Zhiyang looked back and saw this big gray bird waving its wings. It only flew a few times before it flew across the crack and got closer and closer to them.

"Momo! Hurry up!"

Xu Zhiyang formed a huge ball of fire with his hands and looked at the congratulations.

The moment they looked at each other, they understood the congratulations and immediately used the wind to carry the flames into the sky!

The small fire tornado blocked the mutant bird's intention to swoop down. They were already very close, so close that Xu Zhiyang could see Yan's deep and dark eyes.

Li Huiyin said loudly: "Damn it, why is this guy so persistent? And the fire didn't burn him to death?"

Qin Shiyu: "There are many mountains here! Let's find a place to hide first!"

Xu Zhiyang grabbed hold of him Zhu Ci's hand, "Let's use the wind to confuse his sight! Xiaoyu, quickly find a place for us to hide!"

Qin Shiyu: "Okay!"

Xu Zhiyang and Zhu Ci interlocked their fingers, and the superimposed second-level energy burst out from the two of them.

In an instant, strong winds came up, and all the fallen leaves and dirt on the ground were blown into the sky.

The sandstorm created by the two of them was overwhelming, temporarily blocking Yan Shen's sight.

At this time, Qin Shiyu found a suitable cave. To be precise, it was a big pit, which Momo could just curl up in.

Mu Ke: "It's easier for us to hide, we need to settle Momo!"

"Stop Momo!" Qin Shiyu jumped down with several people.

"Momo, stay inside and don't make any noise. I'll come to you later."

Qin Shiyu touched the dog's paw: "We want to play hide-and-seek, so you can't move or bark!"

After that, Qin Shiyu Turn around.

"Woof woof woof!"

Momo jumped into the pit, curled up, blinked at the owners with his clear eyes, and stuck out his tongue as if smiling.

Xu Zhiyang knew what Qin Shiyu meant, and with some difficulty, he released a stream of wood energy, causing the humulus on the surrounding ground to grow and twine rapidly, covering up the big hole.

"Let's go!" Mu Ke spread his wings and picked up Li Huiyin with one hand and Qin Shiyu with the other. There was also a Lu Nian lying on his shoulder.

Xu Zhiyang used energy to create plant wings for Zhu Yan, and Fu Qingbai had already wrapped them around his wrist.