31-35

☆ 31. Chapter 31 The boy asked for directions

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 31 A young man asked for directions.

Li Huiyin's eyes were shining, she was so excited, and her covered mouth kept saying "Uh-huh".

As soon as Xu Zhiyang let go of his hand, Li Huiyin started to scream, and he quickly covered it up, "Calm down, golden energy is not easy to come across."

Hearing this, Li Huiyin was shocked, and hugged herself aggrievedly He put his chin on his knees and stared at Xu Zhiyang resentfully.

"Okay, I will observe carefully along the way and try to collect gold energy to break through the first level as soon as possible."

Xu Zhiyang patted Li Huiyin's little head lovingly.

The veins on his forehead twitched inexplicably and he coughed, "Can Xiaoyu control the wings?"

Qin Shiyu was surprised for a moment when he heard this, and then thought about it carefully and concluded, "I'm afraid it's not possible. I am an evolver. They are not superpowers like my eldest brother and sister."

"Although my energy belongs to wood energy, my wood energy cannot be used at will for the time being. If I use my brain too much, the energy will be exhausted. Even if I replenish the energy, it will be exhausted. Give priority to the brain."

Xu Zhiyang: "But if you upgrade to the second and third levels, the energy storage in your body becomes larger and can store more energy. At that time, there may be extra energy that can be separated and used To control the wings."

Li Huiyin was confused, and she figured it out twice, "What you mean is that your current energy storage is just enough for your brain. If you want to use energy to control the wings, you still have to wait until the energy storage vessel changes after advancement. A great talent?"

"Yes! That's what I mean!" Qin Shiyu snapped his fingers.

Congratulatory speech: "Let's not talk about it for now, the zombies are already surrounding us."

A few people stopped discussing, Xu Zhiyang looked down and saw groups of zombies wandering around in various streets.

"Momo, let's go!" Qin Shiyu patted it, Momo barked, indicating that he knew, and moved forward.

Zhu Xi took a map and looked at it. He had to go all the way north through the city. Now there is no network or electricity, so he can only rely on the map.

"It's really hard to adapt without a mobile phone." Xu Zhiyang muttered to himself in a low voice.

Hearing the speech, he raised his eyes and made a cold joke for the first time: "Playing with mobile phones will distract people, and when danger comes, people will feel cold."

Xu Zhiyang smiled very condescendingly, "Then where to go next?"

"Along. Along the river, the city roads are complicated and it is not easy to make mistakes along the river, and most of the zombies and monsters gather in the city."

Qin Shiyu also came over to look at the map, pushed up his glasses and said: "I thought so too, but today I have to leave Rongchang District I'm afraid it's a little difficult."

Just as Xu Zhiyang was about to ask why, he felt that the sky was getting cloudy, with the kind of dark clouds that suddenly filled the air, as if heavy rain was about to pour down.

"It's going to rain. This season is a bit unusual." Xu Zhiyang felt the cold, rubbed his arms and said, "Before it rains, you need to find a place where Momo can take shelter." "