61-65

☆ 61. Chapter 61 Falling into the trap

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 61: Falling into the

trap Xu Zhiyang immediately concentrated on carefully sensing the energy around him. It was the more familiar wood energy, but this energy did not belong to anyone in their team.

What is it?

Why didn't Momo scream?

Even if it is a non-mutated chicken, Momo will scream when he hears it.

Xu Zhiyang's fingers moved in the darkness, slowly grabbing Zhu Wen's clothes, and quietly stretched out his fingers to poke him.

Zhu Ci woke up immediately and was about to hug him, but Xu Zhiyang covered his mouth. In an instant, Zhu Ci understood what he meant.

They slowed their breathing, listening to the faint sounds that were barely audible over the sound of the rain.

It's human shoes stepping on the rain-filled grass.

Until he got closer and closer and stopped at the door...

Xu Zhiyang had observed this house in advance. It was a two-story bungalow. The stairs leading to the second floor were outside. There was an iron staircase on the left side of the house. It was already rusty and looked like it might break at any moment.

The house had no doors and seemed insecure, but Xu Zhiyang made a door out of plants to replace the empty doorway.

The moment the voice stopped at the door, Zhu Ci stood up and struck out with a knife!

The thing outside the door was obviously hit. He screamed hoarsely and was about to run away. However, Zhu Ci had already gotten out of bed and rushed to the door to catch the "thing!"

Unexpectedly, the thing was extremely fast and moved around in just one second. Five meters away.

"Wait for me!" Zhu Ci quickly dropped a word, raised his feet and chased after the thing, and the two figures disappeared in the rain.

Everyone was woken up. Qin Shiyu got out of bed first thing to see Momo. They were afraid that something might happen to him and they quickly followed him.

Under the big tree, Momo closed his eyes and lay on his front legs. Even if a few people approached, he did not open his eyes as keenly as usual, but lay motionless.

Qin Shiyu ran over quickly, tears bursting out of his eyes. He groped Momo's body in a panic, shouting its name loudly.

Momo closed her eyes tightly, and there was no movement.

"Momo! Momo!" Qin Shiyu cried.

A child has no family and only has dogs to accompany him along the way. If he really loses Momo...

"Xiaoyu! It's okay, look!"

Xu Zhiyang picked up Qin Shiyu and signaled him to calm down, "Momo My stomach is still heaving and I'm still breathing, but I just fainted."

Qin Shiyu wiped the fog from his glasses with trembling hands, held his breath and observed for a while, and then he felt relieved.

"It seems...I fainted..."

Mu Ke secretly breathed a sigh of relief, frowned and asked, "But what was that thing just now? A human or an animal?"

Xu Zhiyang shook his head: "I didn't see clearly, it was too dark at the time. That's it."