41-45

☆ 41. Chapter 41 Disrupting the plan

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 41 Disrupted Plan

Mu Ke thought for a moment and took out a blue whistle from his pocket.

"Xiaoyu gave it to me. He asked me to convey that on the way to the imperial capital, the team will add one more person. We have the same destination. We are all extraordinary power users, and the survival rate will be higher if we cooperate with each other."

I know just two sentences. A few people still had doubts. Mu Ke suddenly looked at Xu Zhiyang, "Xiao Yu said that you are the most special superpower. You can heal all living beings, and you can also transport energy, and there is something in your body..."

Mu Ke's words After a pause, he asked: "Do you need me to repeat the rest carefully?"

Xu Zhiyang's special ability is a secret. The more people know about it, the less good it will be for him. Since Qin Shiyu is willing to tell this big secret, Mu Ke.

That meant that Qin Shiyu, an intellectual evolver, had already calculated that Mu Ke was a trustworthy person, so he told Mu Ke about such a big thing.

Zhu Xi and Xu Zhiyang looked at each other, obviously thinking the same as him, so Zhu Xi extended his hand and said expressionlessly: "Happy cooperation."

Mu Ke had the same expression, "Happy cooperation

." Li Huiyin clapped her hands in celebration, "Then let's How to distribute?"

The congratulations said without hesitation: "You and Xu Zhiyang go to rescue Qin Shiyu together, Mr. Mu, please go to the ammunition depot with me."

Xu Zhiyang didn't want to refuse, "I'll go with you, Huiyin and Mr. Mu. "

No." Zhu Xi said: "The ammunition depot is dangerous, Mu Ke can fly, and I have the wind power to move very fast."

Xu Zhiyang was unconvinced: "But I still have wood energy, I can't be much slower than you ."

"We will meet here after you and Li Huiyin rescue Qin Shiyu." Zhu Ci pointed to the deserted place that Mu Ke had just circled with a pen.

"It will be soon. When the time comes, we will leave directly. I know you hate it here, and I do too."

Xu Zhiyang's eyes trembled for a moment, and finally compromised: "Okay."

Zhu Ci smiled lightly, and was about to reach out and rub his head, but the door opened again. Once struck.

When he opened the door, Li Chang was standing outside, "Brother Zhu, our boss wants to invite you for a drink. The dinner tonight is very sumptuous, just for you."

The expressions of several people in the room changed. They didn't expect that the plan would be overturned so quickly. upset.

Afraid of Li Chang's suspicion, Xu Zhiyang trotted over quickly and lay on Zhu Ci's shoulder like a child who clings to his brother, "I'm going too! Do you have a beautiful sister?"

Li Changqi said with a smile: "I'm sorry, little brother, Boss, please go alone, brother Zhu. Can I take you to the cafeteria to eat hot pot later?"

"I don't!" Xu Zhiyang hugged one of Zhu's arms tightly, "I want to go with my brother!"

Li Chang looked embarrassed. : "Brother Zhu, I'm just a messenger. Our boss Wang is right. It's not appropriate to bring a child to this conversation between adults, right?" In