21-25

☆ 21. Chapter 21 Difficulty Descending from the Tree

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 21 After struggling to get down from the tree,

my back was sore, my legs were numb, and my whole body felt uncomfortable.

Xu Zhiyang opened his eyes first and found that Qin Shiyu, who was sleeping soundly, was sweating due to his warmth. Then he took back his hand and stretched slightly.

The person next to him also fell asleep. Xu Zhiyang leaned over and took a look at the time on his watch, only to realize that he had slept for a long time.

After coming for a while, everyone woke up one after another. Except for the congratulations, the other three people were all in a daze, drinking water and eating mechanically.

After spending 48 long hours in the tree, Xu Zhiyang was afraid that the night would never leave and the sky would never light up.

In the last few hours, Xu Zhiyang kept staring at the sky. Fortunately, after twelve o'clock, the sky began to turn white around five o'clock in the morning.

At half past six, it was already bright. Xu Zhiyang climbed up the tree quickly. Only when he reached the highest point could he see everything around him clearly.

"What's it like outside?" Li Huiyin helped Xu Zhiyang, who was coming down from the top of the tree.

Xu Zhiyang sighed softly: "Everything you see is trees and green. It's like entering a forest deep in the mountains. You can't see any buildings."

Qin Shiyu took over: "It may be that the trees have blocked the view. It's already dawn. Now, we have to find a way to get down."

"Pack your things, and think about how to get down." Zhu Ci glanced down, "It's very high, and the trunk is a bit slippery, so it's difficult for me to get down."

Qin Shiyu frowned and rubbed his hands . The bark of the tree trunk at hand was indeed slippery due to the rain. Xu Zhiyang was able to climb up just now because there were more branches as he went up.

But if you go down, there will be no extending branches less than halfway, and you will be unable to use force, and it will definitely slip by then.

At this time, a powerful energy was approaching.

Xu Zhiyang suddenly said: "Something is coming!"

The other three people heard the sound and hurriedly hid under the dense leaves.

Xu Zhiyang pressed his back against the tree trunk and raised his head to look up at the sky.

A strong wind blew over, rustling the leaves, and Xu Zhiyang was almost blown off the tree.

I saw a huge bird flying in the sky, even bigger than the egret I saw in Li Huiyin's yard.

Moreover, this bird looks a bit weird, with black and gray feathers and no beak. The strangest thing is that it has a chin like a human.

However, the chin is covered with feathers, and a mouthful of black fangs is exposed, with something like red meat between the teeth.

Xu Zhiyang's back felt cold when he saw it, and he thought this bird was weird and scary.

"What the hell is that?" Li Huiyin waited until the bird flew away before speaking tremblingly.

Qin Shiyu said calmly: "According to my observation, the bird's teeth should be hung with minced meat. The whole body is twice as wide and long as an ordinary airplane. Maybe it is the overlord of the sky." "