𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

"Hey, you've reached Doug. Sorry I missed your call. Please leave a name and number and I'll get back to you."

"Hey, you've reached Grace Billings, criminal defense attorney. I'm sorry I couldn't take your call. Please leave a name and number and I'll contact you back."

"Hi! You've reached Dr. Stuart Price with Devine dentistry. Please leave a message after the—"

"Hey this is Phil. Leave me a message, or don't. Do me a favor, don't text me. It's gay."

"Anything?" Tracy's mom asked her after turning around from the window.

"I tried them all. It keeps going straight to voicemail." Tracy said.

"Well, there has to be an explanation."

"Sweetie, it's Vegas. You lose track of time in casinos. There's no windows, there's no clocks. He's probably on a heater. And you never walk away from the table when you're on a heater." Sid; Tracy's father explained to them boredly while looking at a magazine.

"You do if you're getting married." Tracy's mom retorted before Tracy's phone started ringing making her pick it up.

"Hello?"

"Ahem, Tracy, it's Phil." Phil said looking back at the guys in the car before looking at Grace next to him.

"Phil, where the hell are you guys? I'm freaking out." Tracy said standing up walking around the room.

"Yeah, listen. Uh... We fucked up."

"What are you talking about?"

"The bachelor party, the whole night. It... Things got out of control, uh... and we lost Doug." Phil said receiving a tiny squeeze in his hand from Grace that made him slightly smile.

"What?" Tracy said concerned.

"We can't find Doug."

"What are you saying, Phil? We're getting married in five hours."

"Yeah. That's not gonna happen."