𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗩𝗲𝗴𝗮𝘀

"He's actually kind of funny." Phil said while looking at Alan who was outside the store saying an old man to don't touch the car.

"Yeah, he means well." Doug responded looking at Alan who now was reading.

"Is he all there? Like, mentally?" Phil said pointing to his head. Meanwhile Grace and Stu were looking for snacks.

"I think so. He's just an odd guy. You know, he's kind of weird." Doug responded while they waited in line, Phil was eating some chips.

"I mean, should we be worried?"

"No."

"All right."

"No. Tracy did mention that we shouldn't let him gamble. Or drink too much." Doug said before looking at Phil. "Or near Grace he's kinda obsessed with her."

"Ok what? Jesus, he's like a gremlin. Comes with instructions and shit." Phil said before Grace and Stu came in with some nerds and water.

"One water."

"And nerds." Grace said standing next to Phil.

"All good with Melissa?" Doug asked amused looking at Stu.

"Oh, yeah. Told her we're two hours outside of
wine country, and she bought it." Stu said making Grace groan and Phil to sigh.

"Don't you think it's strange you've been
in a relationship for years... and you have to lie about Vegas?" Phil asked him.

"Or the fact that I'm coming to the trip?" Grace added.

"Yeah, I do. But trust me, it's not worth the fight."

"Oh, so you can't go to Vegas... but she can fuck a bellhop on a Carnival Cruise Line?

"Hey. It was a bartender." Grace chimed in amused.

"Yes! Thanks Grace, he was a bartender. And she was wasted. And, if you must know, he didn't even come inside her." Stu said making the cashier to look at them disgustingly.

"And you believe that?"

"Uh, yeah, I do believe that, because she's grossed out by semen." Stu replied.

"That'll be 32.50." The cashier responded before Grace butt in the conversation.

"First of all, that's a lie. It tastes bad if the guy eats bad. If not... then it's good." Grace said shrugging nonchalantly making the cashier nod at her words not noticing that everyone was looking at her dumbfounded.

"Ew Grace, don't talk about cum with me near." Doug said with a grimace on his face.

"It's 32.50, you gonna pay for it?" Phil said looking at Stu before leaning down to Grace's ear. "If you must know I drink a lot of pineapple juice." Grace looked at him with a flirty smile.

Everyone was now in the car when Alan began talking about gambling.

"It says here we should work in teams. Who wants to be my spotter? Grace you want to be my spotter?" Alan said looking back at her.

"I don't think you should be doing too much gambling tonight, Alan." Doug responded for her.

"Gambling? Who said anything about gambling?"

"It's not gambling when you know you're gonna win. Counting cards is a foolproof system."

"It's also illegal." Grace and Stu said in unison.

"It's not illegal, it's frowned upon, like masturbating on an airplane." Alan responded back making everyone chuckle.

"I'm pretty sure that's illegal too." Phil said looking at him.