𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

"You've reached Dr. Stuart Price. The office will be closed until the 24th. If this is an emergency, please try..." A woman said.

"Hi. This is Dr. Stu Price. I'm getting married, so I'll be out of the country for two weeks. I'm not sure if I'll have cell service. If this is a dental emergency, plea..." Stu voicemail said.

"Nothing." Lauren said turning around to look at her family. A man started saying something in another language. "Daddy, please. You're not helping."

"I looked into his eyes. Not the eyes of a man. The eyes of a coward." Lauren's father said before speaking in Thai.

Tracy who was sitting next to Lauren felt her phone buzz, "Excuse me." She said standing up, "Phil."

"Tracy. I'm sorry." Phil said shaking his head.

"Where the hell are you?" Tracy asked him sternly.

"It happened again." He sighed.

"Don't say that. Please."

"No, this time we really fucked up." He exchanged glances with Grace.

"Seriously, what is wrong with you four? Where is Grace? Is she okay?" Tracy began getting worried.

"So much, Trace, I don't even know where to begin. She's okay. She's here." He looked at her, Grace was sitting next to Stu in some stairs rubbing his back.

"Oh, God. How bad? Like no wedding bad?" Tracy exclaimed nervously.

"Yeah. Little worse than that." Phil exclaimed turning around to look at the city.