𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗱?

The room was a complete wreck. There were bottles smashed in the room, the tv was hanging from the wall, part of the couch was burning. It was a complete chaos. There were even chickens in the villa. Grace woke up by metal banging on the floor. She immediately opened her eyes and felt a heavy migraine on the left side of her head. She groaned and tried to sit up but something was holding her butt and right boob, so she stayed there to think for a minute.

She felt very cold so she knew she was on the floor, she saw Stu sitting on the couch groaning and Alan trying to go to the bathroom with no pants; an image that was gonna haunt her for life.

"Hey Stu." Grace groaned with a raspy voice making Stu open his eyes and look at her.

"Hey Grace, I feel like shit."

"Me too." Grace said before Alan came running and tripped over her making her groan in pain. What happened next was something she was never gonna believe. The person next to her woke and sat up.

"What the fuck? Control yourself, man. Goddamn, will you put on some pants?" Phil said making Grace look at him with wide eyes. So, he was the one grabbing her butt and boob. He had no shirt just his pants so she did checked him out. That's when Phil noticed who was beside her. Grace was wearing just his shirt. So if they put the two and two together; they fucked.

"Phil, do not go in the bathroom." Alan said scared.

"AI, just calm down. It's me."

"Phil, there is a tiger in the bathroom."

"What's going on?"

"There's a jungle cat in the bathroom!"

"Okay, okay, Al. Al, I'll check it out." Phil said standing up walking to the bathroom door.

"Don't go in. Don't go in, don't go in. Be careful. Don't, don't." Alan started yelling making Grace groan from the noise.

Phil opened the door and there was a huge growl, he immediately closed it and turned around laughing. "Oh! Holy fuck! He's not kidding. There's a tiger in there."

"No, there isn't." Stu said with his head on his hands. Grace was still wearing her strapless bra so that was a plus but she didn't know where her panties were.

"Can someone help me look for my panties? They are black." Grace said making Phil look for them founding them hanging in the piano.

"Here, sweetheart." Phil gave them to her. She immediately put them on before taking off his shirt and give it to him. Now it was the time to check her out. She was just in her underwear making him admire her entire body. Alan sight was glued at her figure; this snapped Phil out of his daze to throw something at Alan.

"I'm gonna go real quick to my room. I'm gonna change clothes." Grace said before standing up and walk to her room. She felt a pair of eyes glued to her retreating figure the entire time; it weren't Alan's.

She looked at herself in the mirror and started taking off her makeup. She looked like a complete mess. She washed her face and applied some of her creams and mascara with some chapstick. She brushed her hair and changed in a white tank top, some flare pants and a pair of sneakers before she came back to the living room.