Official/Nations league final

England won the World Cup and qualified for the nations league finals in this story

Geogias pov
Today we're playing Spain in the nations league final, we've qualified for the olympics. The Spanish are going to want revenge on us and me, for the euros and last year, yes I scored the goal to win us the World Cup. I fell some arms wrap around me and smile knowing they belong to Ella. She kisses me and says " don't be so nervous if they come after you then I'll come after them, nobody touches my girl other than me". I look at her and say " I'm your girl am I?". She looks at me and says " if you want to be". I kiss her and say } of course I'll be your girlfriend, I love you Ella toone, now come on join me under the covers". She joins me, and say " I love you to geogia Stanway". I look at her and say " who do zpyou think the new United captain will be ". She says " I'm not sure, Jill knows what she's doing and I trust she'll make the best decision, I mean I'd love to be but it's Jill's decision". I kiss her and say " you'll be amazing as captain babe".

Ella's pov
Starting x1
Mary earps
Ezme Morgan
Leahwilaimson( c)
Lotte Wuben moy
Niamh Charles
Ge9gia Stanway
Keira Walsh
Ella toone
Beth mead
Alessia Russo
Lauren hemp

We kick of against them, starting quite well 20 minuites in it's still goalless when parauello slides 8n on ge9gia, that's a definite red. She gets sent of, i rush over to geogia and whisper " babe you wouldn't be letting anyone down if you got subbed of". She looks at me and says " will you Cary me please, I don't think I need a streacther". I nod and make the sub sinpgnal to Sarena and Cary her off the field hopefully it's not to bad. In the secound half it's still 0-0. I see g smile at me and Kiera chips the ball into me like she did for the euros final, the keeper comes out but I get to it before her and it it goes in I can't believe it. The final whistle gies and I can't believe I won it. This team is incredible. All the teammates congratulate me, aitanna congratulate ps me which I'm gratfull for she's an amazing player and I'm lucky she singed for United in the summer. Geogia walks up to me and gives me a hug,she kisses my cheek, I'm relived she is okay.