Olympics group stage

Ella's pov
Todays our first game we're playing Nigeria , they were hard to beat 8n the World Cup. Serena has promised all outfield players will get game time in this tournament. That's what's amazing about Serena ,she gives all her players a fair chance and believes all of us are world class players more than we do. I am quite nervous, I know I didn't play against them In the World Cup, I think,that's why I'm nervous, I was about to be subbed on when LJ, got sent off. Geogi gets into my bed and says " babe don't worry you've been phenomenal this season, there's way you're not playing today". I kiss her and say " thanks babe, I don't know if I'll play, I'm trusting Sarena will,make the right decision you've got to when you're in my position".  We go into the team meating and Serena says " right girls we'll done, I'm proud of you all,all of you will get game time so I think,I,should move on the starting 11 ,I've gone with a 532 formation, we need to,make sure ready for them, my starting 11 is as follows earps,Morgan,wiliamson,le tisier,Wuben moy ,charles,Stanway,Walsh,toone,hemp,Russo".

Geogias pov
I'm so proud of Ella, I see meado out of the corner   Of my eye,she smiles but I can tell she's disappointed. We go,out of the room, she stays in it, Ella looks at me and nods, we sit next either side of her and I say " I know you're hurting but she's guaranteed evreyone game time". She says " I know, it's the best formation for,the team we're facing and I wouldn't have fit into it,so,I'm fine with it ,it is disappointing ". We both hug her and she says " girls thank you, I'll be fine in a minuite".we kick off against Nigeria, I don't think they thought we'd be as strong as we are. We go in at half-time wining 3-0, me ,Ella and,less have scored. Me Ella and less are subbed of in the secound half. I'm fine with it to even be in this team with the talent in it is an honour. We win 6-0, we go onto the pitch and,shake hands with the Nigerian players and coaches. We win the group and go through with Japan, we're facing Spain next.