First date

Ella's pov
I've landed in Munich ,I have no idea what geogia has planned for our date. I get my suitcase and walk over to departures. I see geogia holding up a sign saying "tooney!!!!". I laugh and walk over to her, we're going on the date tomorow as it's late. I hug her and she whispers " just wait till we're in my apartment, we're having you're favourite takeaway,I know I'm amazing and it's hard not to do what we want to, I wish we could but we need to wait a while longer". Geogia drives me back to her aprtment and, shuts the door. I push her up against the door gently, she bites her lip, knowing what's going to happen next. I kiss her and she kisses back, I pick her up and she squeals with excitement, I Cary her into her bedroom and we both land on the bed, still kissing. Later we're naked under the covers I kiss g and say " that was amazing know what have you got planned for tomorow, I've been trying to work it out". She laughs and kisses me ,she says " it's a suprise miss toone,mi guarantee you will love it, that's all I can tell you".

Geogias pov
Thers a knock on my door Ella puts my Bayern shirt on with some sweatpants,she looks verry good in it, but if it's going well then I think this might be my last season as a Bayern player, I've loved it but I want to put Ella first and join United, I've discussed this with the manager and he understands, the takaway is delicous. The next day we're both up and ready for the date, I told Ella the dress code was smart casual so she's wearing a top and jeans, she looks so beutiful. I hope she likes the date she's always wanted to go to a Bayern game and I got us box seats we're going to be the only ones there. We arive outside the stadium Ella looks at me and says " g please tell me this isint a prank because if it is then I'll kill you". I show her the tickets, she kisses me and says " oh my god". We go up to the vip box Ella can't believe it, she looks at me and says " it's just us, you done all of this for me, for our first date, I smile and say " of course I did ells, you deserve it". We watch the game have food and drink, chat and kiss , I think Ella enjoyed it and so did I. We have told our familes, just incase ,there's photos of us kissing they were really supportive and we've agreed to tell them when we're official together and then we can go public.