Telling their familes /going public

Ellas pov pov
Today me and Geogia are going to be revealing our relationship to our familes and the world, we're both making instagram posts . United are doing so well, we've won the contincup and the wsl with a record points Talley,arsenal and Chelsea in secound and thired are to far behined to catch us . Were also in the fa cup final and the champions league final. I'm so proud of the whole team I know it's my first season captaining it and it will only get better when geogia joins us in September. I am quite nervous about today, But I can see g is more nervous than me.kiss her and say " babe they love you just be yourself". We shower and get dressed then go round to my family home , both our familes are there we're staying over tonight. Geogia says " so me and Ella are together, I promise I will look,after her and treat her right, I know I still have a lot to prove to you and I hope I can". My  mum says " oh geogia you have nothing to prove to us, we can all see how happy you have made Ella and I'm sure Georgias family fell,the same". Geogias dad says " of course we do now come on I think a family serviette is due, you two at the front".

Geogias pov
We go up to put our stuff in Ella's room, I love it, it's just how I remember it the first time I came round, 11 years ago. I make the post with the photos and say " yes I'm bi, I have an amazing,beautiful,talented and inspirational girlfriend,her name is Ella toone, ells if you see this i love you so much and I can't imagine my life without you, you make me complete xxxxx". Ella kises me and shows me her post, it's along the same lines as mine, I kiss her and say " here we are in your childhood room, that I'm still jealous of and we're completely in love". She kisses me and blushes. We go back downstairs and I offer to help ells mum with the cooking, she says " actually could you jut cut up some veg please". I say " yes sure". She says " thank you so much for taking such good care of my daughter, ". I say " it's o,ay I love her so much I mean how could I not she's just incredible".