Ariving on camp/ finding out roomates

Ella's pov
Me and geogia have been friends for a long time. We were friends with benefits for a few months in 2018, we havent spoke about it since. I've only told less, yes I'm bi so what, I still think geogia is beutiful and we both came out of relationships last year. It's been hard since less left United but we're currently top of the wsl, and we're stil, in the domestic competitions, o fell like I'm in the form of my life. I arive at St. George's park and get told,my room. I go in to find geogia. This conversation needs to be had, I look at her and say " look g about us, I enjoyed it, I regret that we didn't give us a proper go, Im soory, im still attracted to you and there's nothing that's ever going to change that". We aren't doing anything today it's literally arriving and having dinner. G takes my hand in hers and says " I fell exactly the same way ells, let's enjoy the time we have, doing whatever we want and if we want to agree to a date than we can, we still Have an hour and a half till dinner, let remove distractions and just do what we fell like".

Geogias pov
Ella puts our oh ones in a draw and smiles. I grin at her, I know we're both thinking the same thing. Ella gets onto my lap and kisses me, I kiss back. We makeout for a bit we don't have sex, but maybe later, I still remember the sex as the best I've ever had. We talk for a bit the we have a quick photoshoot on Ella's bed. There are a couple with us kissing. We go down to dinner and decide to have it together, with Leah,Beth,Keira,Mary and less. After dinner ella Takes my hand and leads me into our room. I kiss her and she kisses back, she squeals of excitement as i pluck her up and Cary her over to my bed. We just made love and it's defintly the best sex I've ever had. Our naked sweaty bodies are tangled together. Ella starts rubbing my upper arm. I kiss her and say " oh yes cary on els, it fells so good". She caries on and I kiss her, she kisses back and we talk and kiss until we fall asleap.