Olympic squad being anounced

Ella's pov
I wake up, felling quite cold , I can't see geogia anywhere. We're find8 g out if we got into the Olympic team today. Geogia moved in about a week ago.  I see the door open to revea geogia, she joins me in bed and wraps me up in her arms, she says " babe if Sarena dose pick you then I'm not going to the olympics,I've already gone to one and I want to go with you this time, if you get into the squad" . I kiss her and say " babe you can't not go, yes it would be nice to go together but if I don't get picked you need to go for me". I get an email and say " I got in babe". She kisses me and says " I knew you would, I'm so proud of you, I can also see my name on the list".
27 players
Goalkeepers
Mary earps, Ellie roebuck, hanah hampton

Defenders
Niamh Charles, lotte Wuben moy, Leah wiliamson, Esme Morgan, maya le tisier, Jess Carter, ruby mace, Anna pattern

Midfielders
Geogia Stanway, Keira Walsh, Ella toone, Caroline weir , Erin cuthburt, Sam Kerr, Grace Clinton

Forwards
Beth mead, Chloe Kelly, Katie Robinson,Alessia Russo, Beth England , Martha Thomas, Lauren hemp,Lauren James, Kirsty Hansen

Geogias pov
Ella kises me and says " I'm not surprised you've been picked you've been amazing this year, lotte, ezme,less and James are going out to celebrat there asking if we want to join". I say " of course we want ton, it deserves to be celebrated".  James is less boyfriend, he's a coach with the lionesses,separena brought him in when she came in. We shower and get dressed. I still can't quite believe I've been picked for my secound olympics, I'm so proud of Ella being picked to". We go out to celebrat with lotte, ezme,less and James. I take aslefie of the six of us, we have a delicious lunch. We go back to Ella's apartment and sit on the Sofa. I play with Ella's hair and kiss her head. She smiles and says " babe we're going to our secound olympics together, I'm so proud of you, less is coming to,nthjs has been the best year of my live and you have been a huge part of that". I say " well I can say the same for you, I don't think I ever knew true love until we started dating".