Adoption talks/Olympics semi final

Ella's pov
I can tell thers something on Geogias mind other than football, I kiss her and say " what's going in babe,you're normally so focused on,matchday?". She says " how would you fell about adopting, I want to start a family with you and this makes sense as we're both world class footballers could damage us if we came back". I kiss her and say " babe I'd love to, let's discuss this more after the olympics". Geogia smiles and opens her covers I join her and wrap her in my arms. She kisses me and I kiss back, we have time so we start ripping each others clothes off. We shower and get dressed. We go out of our room to see joe, what the hell is he doing here, I say " go ahead babe, I'll call you if I need you". Geogia gies downstairs and joe says " I know it's all an act, and that you still live me ,the quicker you tel, her that the better, Ollie is going to win her back and you're not going to be seing eachother again". I yell,n9 I won't end it, you loved having the power ,now you don't you hate it, I'm free from you and I'm better for it, the same can be said for geogia about Ollie now leave us alone".

Geogias pov
Starting x1
Earms
Morgan
Wiliamson ( C)
Wuben moy
Charles
Stanway
Walsh
Toone
Mead
Russo
Hemp

We kick off against Australia and they can't deal with us, I don't think they expected us to be as good as we are we're 3-0 up at halftime, I scored one, Ella scored one and ezme scored a header. We come out in the secound half ,we take it a bit easier but still beat them 5-0. Less scored two in the secound half' . Later me and Ella are in our room and I say " I'm going to have a bath fell free to join me. She does decide to join me. We get in and don't break eye contact. Ella kises me and say " we'd have won everything internationally if we win this". I kiss back and say " who says we can't win them again, seriously ells, I'm not just saying this because your my girlfriend, you're my balondor winner and sports personality of the year, you've captained United to the quadrangle and everything you've achieved internationally,im so proud of you".