Chapter 12

You get ready for your date while Lorenzo goes to his dorm to get ready. Thankfully, your dorm mate is always staying over at her boyfriend's so you have the place to yourself once again. You soak in the bath for an hour and do your whole skincare routine, determined to look absolutely perfect tonight. You get out of the bath and dry yourself with a towel before heading to your closet to pick an outfit.

Nothing looks right. You sigh before you see a package sitting at the back of your closet. It's something you bought on a whim when you were out with girls and they were all buying lingerie. You always imagined using it for Lorenzo, but you never really thought you'd have the chance. 

(https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.com%2FBuitifo-Bodysuit-Babydoll-Lingerie-Jumpsuit%2Fdp%2FB085MFR5PX&psig=AOvVaw2pzg8qI9xPOI-sR6NV_H41&ust=1707050187077000&source=images&cd=vfe&opi=89978449&ved=0CBMQjRxqFwoTCLDur9KXj4QDFQAAAAAdAAAAABAK).

You slip it on and look in the mirror, admiring how it clings to your curves. You slip on a skirt and cute top over it that covers up the lingerie. You start applying your make-up, keeping it subtle except for the winged eyeliner. You put on some heels to go with your outfit before curling your hair. You spray some perfume on your body before dabbing some on your neck. You look in the mirror and feel ready. A few minutes later, you hear a knock at the door. 

"It's me," You hear Lorenzo's voice call out, "Can I come in?"

"Yes," You call out and he enters the room. 

You raise your eyebrow at him and ask, "Since when do you ask to come in instead of barging in here like you own the place?" 

"I'm turning over a new, healthier leaf," He teases you before handing you some flowers, "These are for you." You look at them before smelling them. 

"Peonies, my favourite. How did you know?" You tilt your head and smile at him. 

"I've always paid attention to you, even before I realized I was," He says before kissing your cheek. In his other hand, there's a picnic basket. He places it down on your bed.

He pulls out a mini picnic mat from his pocket and uses magic to enlarge it before placing it on the floor. He sits down and pats the place next to him. You sit down next to him. 

"Good girl," He says. 

"Oh I love it when you call me that," You giggle. 

"I've noticed," He whispers seductively. You move to kiss him, but he stops you. 

"Not quite yet, sweetheart," He says, "Food first, dessert later."

"First, appetizers. These are mini pizzas since I know how much you love Italian food," He says and pulls out a plate with four mini pizzas on it. You take a bite into one and it's delicious. 

"This is amazing," You say. He smiles at you. 

"So, talk to me," He says. 

"About what?" You ask him. 

"Anything, everything. How has school been? What's your favourite movie? What was the last book you read? Do you still hate hazelnut? Have you picked your halloween costume yet?" He rambles.

"School has been really great. I caught up on all my classes and I'm on top of everything. My favourite movie is a muggle movie called Princess Diaries. The last book I read was Percy Jackson and I'm obsessed. I very much still hate hazelnut. No, I haven't picked a halloween costume yet. Your turn," You shoot the questions right back at him.

"School is good, it'll be better now that I won't be moping and I can actually focus in class... I mean unless you plan on wearing those short skirts to every class then I might fail," He starts off and you giggle. 

"No promises," You wiggle your eyebrows at him. 

"My favourite muggle movie is Home Alone, it's kind of epic. The last book I read was one of Gilderoy Lockhart's and my theory is that he didn't do any of the things he says he did. And I have an idea for Halloween costume if my girlfriend would be up for it?" He asks, giving you the puppy dog eyes.

"What's the idea?" You ask him curiously. 

"I was thinking sexy doctor and nurse and we could come back and play doctor," He smirk. 

"Am I the doctor or nurse in this scenario?" You raise your eyebrow at him. 

"Whichever you want to be, baby..." He says and winks at you. 

"Very progressive of you," You say and wipe some sauce from the corner of his mouth. 

"I just have one condition..." He says teasingly. 

"And what's that?" You ask. 

"I'm buying you the nurse outfit either way so I can see you in it and you can take care of me," He smirks. 

"I could be on board with that," You say and finish up your last bite of pizza.

He pulls out a package of food and unwraps it. "For our main course, we have your favourite food... A mutton curry bunnychow," He says before handing you some cutlery. 

You shake your head. "No, no, this is a food you have to eat with your hands," You tell him and put the cutlery away, showing him how to eat it properly. It's delicious and you both enjoy it thoroughly. 

"For dessert, we have your favourite cheesecake," He says before holding a fork up to your mouth with a piece of cheesecake on it. You moan as you taste the cheesecake. He watches you intently as you both finish dessert.

He pulls out some strawberries and a bowl of whipped cream. He dips the strawberry in whipped cream and holds it out to you. You take a bite and it tastes amazing. The strawberry juice runs down the corner of your mouth. He licks it up, before sticking his finger into the whipped cream and holding it out to you. You suck on it gently, swirling your tongue around his finger and he watches you in fascination. 

"You're so sexy," He says before closing his eyes.

"I have a surprise for you," You say and bite your lip before standing up and throwing your top off. You shimmy out of your skirt. He looks up and down. 

"God, you're beautiful. I want to worship you. I need to worship you," He swallows and stands up. He walks closer to you and stands in front of you. 

"Please let me," He pleads. 

"Oh Lorenzo," You sigh before cupping his cheek, "I'd let you do anything you wanted to me." 

"Anything, huh?" He asks before continuing, "Well you should know there's a long list." 

"I look forward to trying them all out, baby" You say with a giggle and bite your lip seductively.