Chapter 14

You open your eyes and see Lorenzo sleeping peacefully. You're about to move when your leg brushes against his boner and he moans. You giggle before moving your hand underneath the covers to stroke him over his underwear. You move your hand away and move get out of bed, when he grabs your hand. 

"Keep going, baby," Lorenzo says breathily without opening his eyes. 

You throw the covers off and pull his underwear down and placing a kiss on the tip of his cock. You lick the tip while moving your hand up and down the shaft, causing him to groan. He opens his eyes to find your head bobbing up and down, sucking him off. 

"God, this is how I want to wake up every day," He says while sighing. 

He moans as you use one handed to cup his balls and massage them. He puts his hands in your hair and pushes your head down, forcing you to take more of him in. 

"You look so sexy choking on my cock like that, taking me so much of me in your mouth like a good girl," He praises you and encourages you.

You keep going until he cums in your mouth. You swallow and look up at him. He looks at you with complete adoration in his eyes. 

"Come here, sweetheart," He says, pulling you up. He kisses you. 

"If I die today, just know I died happy," He jokes with you before kissing the top of your head. 

"I'll leave you to get ready for the day. I'm going to speak to Mattheo at lunch time if you want to be there," He tells you. 

You nod and watch him go before sighing and getting up to get ready. You have a shower and get dressed before going to the common room for the talk with Mattheo. You see Enzo and Mattheo chatting by the fire. Enzo sees you and sits up straight.

"Mattheo, there's something I need to tell you," Enzo says and he looks at you. 

"What is it, man?" Mattheo asks. 

"Theo didn't sleep with your sister. They're just friends," He admits. 

"Are you sure?" Mattheo asks. 

"Completely, because your sister has a boyfriend..." Lorenzo chuckles nervously. 

Mattheo narrows his eyes and asks him, "Who?" 

Enzo swallows before looking at you for courage. You smile at him and indicate for him to go on. 

"Me," He breathes out after what seems like an eternity. Your brother stands up and towers over him. 

"You're fucking my sister?" He asks angrily before shaking his head, "I have one god damn rule, Lorenzo. Stay the fuck away from my sister! And do you, my fucking best friend, go and do? You screw her." Enzo stands up and places his hand on Mattheo's shoulder to calm him down. 

Mattheo shrugs his hand off. "Look Mattheo, it's not like that okay?" Enzo pleads with him to understand. 

"Really? Because you forget, I've seen the way you run through girls. And I told you I didn't want my sister to be one of them," He replies angrily.

"And she's not. I swear to you, she's not. I love her. I'm in love with her. I don't want to be with anyone but her. She's the part of me that I never knew was missing and the thought of being without her ever again is torture. I love Mattheo, you're like my brother, but I love her more. I've made her feel like she wasn't as important as you and it almost broke us so I am not going to do that again. There's no one more important to me than her, so if that means the end of our friendship then so be it. I will absolutely hate it and I will miss you every single day, but I refuse to be without her ever again," Enzo says, staring down your brother.

"How does she feel about you?" Mattheo asks, his fists still clenched. 

"I love him," You say and your brother turns around to face you. 

"I've always loved him, even before I knew what love was. And I want to be with him. That's my choice and I won't let you stand of that. You saw how I protected Theo because I cared about him, you can't possibly imagine what I would do for Enzo," You say, your voice sounding quite threatening in the last sentence.

Mattheo unclenches his fists. "Okay," He sighs defeated, "But if you hurt her, I will make what I did to Theo look like a picnic in the park. You got it?" Enzo gulps and nods. 

Your brother smirks before a glum expression crosses his face, "I need to go apologize to Theo." You both nod and he heads to Theo's dorm room. 

"We did it," You say and smile at him. 

"With no casualties," Lorenzo laughs.

"Let's get ready to tell the world," He says and squeezes your hand. 

You both go get ready and come down to the party holding hands. Eyes turn to rest on both of you. Everyone starts whispering because Enzo has never acknowledge any romantic relationship in public before. He pulls you in and kisses you. Everyone gasps in shock. 

He rolls his eyes and leads you over to the table with drinks. He hands you one before throwing his arm around you. You look around the room and see Theo. He looks at you and Enzo and raises his cup up in congratulations. You smile at him gratefully.

Some girl comes up to Enzo and touches his arm. He glares at her. "Go away, I have a girlfriend," He says before focusing on you. 

With that, he is marked as yours and the news spreads. Girls look at you, green with envy, wishing they were the one on his arm. You pull him onto the dancefloor and sway against him. 

"Sweetheart," He whispers in your ear seductively, "If you keep going like that. We're going  to head back to your dorm very soon."