Chapter 13

He crashes his lips onto your eagerly while running his hands up and down your body. He draws you in closer and kisses you rougher as he digs his fingers into your hips. You moan from the pressure. He slips his tongue into your mouth and you can feel a certain part of him reacting to you. He moves the straps of your shoulders and the lingerie falls to the floor. He pulls away from you and takes off his shirt. You take in his chiseled body and lick your lips.

"Like what you see?" He asks with a smirk. 

"Very much so," You respond. 

He starts kissing your neck. One hand stays firmly on your hip while the other cups your breast. He massages it and pinches your nipple, causing you to moan. 

He leaves a trail of butterfly kisses from your neck down to your breasts before taking your nipple in his mouth and sucking on it. You moan and close your eyes, living in the feeling of euphoria you're experiencing. He moves to your other breast, giving it the same attention.

He moves lower down your body and places a soft kiss on your pussy. His lips glisten with your wetness. He kisses your inner thighs and you sigh contentedly. He pushes you back onto the bed before sticking his tongue inside you. You moan as he uses his tongue to circle your clit. He sticks two fingers inside of you, pumping them in and out and bring you to the edge. 

"Fuck, Enzo. That feels so good," You say panting as he you cum all over his tongue. 

You can see his cock ready to burst out of his pants. You unbutton them and he takes his pants and underwear off. You lick your lips seeing how big he is. 

"Are you sure about this?" He asks. 

"I need you inside me," You tell him, "Please." He rubs his tip against your pussy. 

"God, you're so wet for me baby," He groans. 

He kisses you again and bites your bottom lip. He sticks in the tip and it feels so big. He moves in and out, giving you time to adjust to his size. 

"More, I need more," You say, feeling ready to take all of him.

 "Beg for it," He instructs you. 

"Please, I need you inside of me. Please fuck me," You beg. He smirks at you before entering you. You gasp, feeling him reach places you didn't know were possible.

He moves slowly at first, giving you time to get used to him. "You ready to go faster?" He asks you and you nod. He moves faster and you moan in complete ecstasy. 

"Tell daddy what you want," He tells you as he moves in and out of you. 

"Daddy, fuck me harder please," You say and he pounds into you harder. 

"There's my good girl," He smirks and thrusts harder and faster. 

"You look so pretty taking all of me like that," He encourages you as you reach orgasm after orgasm due to his ministrations. 

You feel euphoric with all the pleasure you're experiencing but he doesn't stop, he just keeps going, fucking you into oblivion. Your eyes roll to the back of your head. 

"I'm gonna cum, baby," He tells you and begins to pull out. You swing your legs around his hips, holding him in place. 

"I want you to cum inside me," You tell him. He hesitates. 

"Daddy, please," You beg and he looks at you with desire before thrusting in and out of you at an ungodly pace. 

"Fuck, Enzo. Don't stop, please," You encourage him before screaming out his name, "Enzo OHH!" 

"Baby, I'm gonna cum... Ahh," He says and his cum fills you up. 

He pulls out you and collapses next to you on the bed. "I love you," He says looking at you. 

"I love you," You say and smile back at him. 

"Let's get you cleaned up, my love," He says and helps you into the bathroom. 

He helps you stand and washes you clean. He dries you off with a towel and dresses you. You both lie down on your bed and he pulls you in closer, kissing your head. 

"How do you feel?" He asks you, the concern in his voice evident. 

"I feel amazing," You tell him, "A little sore and tired, but I love it." 

"Good," He says and rubs you comfortingly, "I'm glad it was good for you. I wanted it to be good for you. Your first time should be special." You hesitate and he sees you hesitating. 

"What is it?" He asks. 

"Was your first time special?" You ask him.

"My first time having sex? No, definitely not," He says, "But my first time making love? That was tonight with you so it was very much special." You smile at him and feel all of your previous fears wash away. 

"I'm glad you were my first. I always wanted it to be you," You say and snuggle up to him. 

He sighs. "I wish you were my first. If I was a smarter man, if I was a braver man, I would have held out for you and not wasted such a precious thing on someone else," He tilts your head up and looks into your eyes. 

"I know you've been insecure about not being any of my firsts. But you're my first love and my first girlfriend, and I want you to be my last everything. I think that's more important," He says and kisses you softly. You pull away and look deep into his eyes, finding total sincerity in them. 

"I want you to be my last everything too," You say before kissing him.

"Tomorrow's the day, things change," He says, "But not you and me. We're going to make it through this. We're going to figure it out." You smile at him. 

"I would give up everything for you," He says before you both drift off to sleep peacefully.