Chapter 4: If I kill you, I kill myself. Now why would I do that?

Chris's POV:

I slowly drive Stephanie into the garage, careful to not harm her.

Turning her off I climb out and go inside. I had quite some things to think about. Like, how am I supposed to get her to trust me? And did Jess even fall for my bullshit? I sure hope so...

"Chris!!!" With a groan, I answer

"Yes, mom?!" I yell down to her.

"Come down here please! I need to tell you something!" I make my way to her.

"Yep?" I ask her once I'm downstairs.

"I need you to do the dishes."

"What why? Can't Ethan or Ellie do them?" She sighs and crosses her arms.

"Ethan is doing homework and Ellie is at her friends studying. Now do them, I want them clean by the time I get back." I open my mouth to complain but she puts her finger up signaling me to save it.

Ellie might only be five but she loves doing the dishes. Weird I know. She says she's practicing for when she becomes a princess and she gives her maids vacations.

"Wait did you say studying? She's five years old what could she possibly be studying for?"

She gives me a warning glare and walks towards the door. "Playdate. You know what I mean!"

I turn around and see the sink FULL. No wonder she's leaving it to me!

"You expect me to do all these?!?"

She just nods her head and says, "yes, now get to it. You've got two hours." I mumble a fine but I don't think she hears it.

The second she shuts the door I run to Ethan's room and jump in. Surprised, he jumps up, losing the grip on his calculator throwing across the room and at my leg.

"First of all whaT THE HELL?! And second of all, what do you want?"

"First of all, Ow! And second of all lets make a deal..." I say, mocking him.

"Shoot"

"You do the dishes and I'll do your homework"

"Dude it's college level, you wouldn't understand even with that Garner brain of yours." Okay so I'm not the only smart one in the family. It comes from my moms side.

"I have my ways!"

"Yeahhhh...no. I saw the sink, ain't no way you're getting me in the kitchen right now, you idiot."

"But-"

"No, now screw off I need to finish this"

Well that was a bust. I walk down to the kitchen and simply stare for a little

"Alright, lets finish this." I get what I suppose is the sponge. I've done dishes before, but I always use a sponge that is used to wash the sink or floor. So lets see which one i use this time.

Right then my phone rang. "Ello?" It was Alex.

"Hey, I heard you had a little convo with the nerd. You're gonna need way more than that to beat me, amateur." Amateur? What the hell? How am I! An amateur?

"Amateur? Me? I don't think so! Don't worry Alexander, I'm bearly getting started." I heard him growl on the other side. I pissed him off haha.

It's always been fun bothering each other. He'll call me Chrissy sometimes, knowing that I absolutely hate it, and I'll call him by his full name. But as much as we piss each other off we're like brothers.