Bonus Chapter: The Date

if you already read the chapter before this, I made some changes so I suggest you read it again, sorry. They aren't major changes but some parts in this and future chapters base off of one of these parts.

Jessica's POV:

"I want my chocolate bar." I tell him seriously and stick out my hand. And what does he do? He freaking high-fives me! That stupid prick! I want my damn chocolate!!

"Give. Me. My. Chocolate!" I yell catching everyone's attention, but I don't care. No one. And I mean absolutely no one gets between me and my chocolate! Not even my bully, I don't care if he's scary or mean, that's MY chocolate!

"Ok, ok, just chillax!" he answers in a low voice handing me my chocolate. I snatch it from his hand, peeling it open and taking a bite, while walking towards the movie we were to watch.

I stop abruptly, obviously surprising him, since he bumps into me squishing his chocolate into my black, practically new dress!

"Shit"

"Really that's all you can say for yourself after ruining a perfectly fine Hershey's chocolate!?" that prick!

His eyes are as wide as saucers and to top it off he starts to stutter! Sure, I bet it's surprising that a girl is more concerned about a delicious, milky chocolate than her clothes, but I mean c'mon! Its flipping chocolate!

"Uh...you....your not....but.....what about your....uh....."

"I can just put on a jacket that you will provide since this is your fault" I say putting my hand out.

Where all this confidence comes from? Ya, um, I have no fudging idea. None. Nope. I do NOT know where the chicken nugget hell it comes from.

"Ya- ya of course, here." Now it's my turn to have eyes the size of saucers. Keep your cool Jess, keep your cool.

'You can't keep want you don't have.'

Oh shut up.

"Huh?"

"What?" Uh-oh...

"You just...I thought...never mind..." Chris Garner stuttering, heh, what a sight.

We slowly make our way to our hall when Chris suddenly cuts the silence. "Race ya to the movie?" And then he takes off, yup I am left scurrying after him in his jacket, a black, knee-high dress, and heels. That bitch.

"Wait, this is not fair, I'm wearing heels! I repeat I'm wearing heels!" Who it is, don't ask me, but some asshole decides to stick his nose where it doesn't belong.

"Nobody cares! Just shut the hell up, you stupid slut!"

Chris' POV:

I stop dead in my tracks.

Did I just hear that? I turn around and walk up next to Jessica who is currently looking astonished. A deep growl escapes from my throat as I walk to the guy.

You know those moments where something happens that you don't expect to happen and you're left there looking stupid because, ya know, it wasn't expected? I sure as hell didn't up to now.

Jess walks up to the guy and knees him straight in the jewels. He bends over in pain as she coos, "Oh I'm sorry, did this stupid slut hurt you? Hmmm?" She truly is one of a kind. That weird, weird girl.

"And that is how you deal with an asshole, so watch out Garner I'm coming for you." I'm not an a-well....

I playfully glare at her and she cowers. I mean, it was meant to be playful, always has been. Sure she's an outcast, but I'm just trying to bring some color into her life. I didn't mean to frighten her, never really was about that.