Chapter 14: Better Off Friends

A/N: Okay so I got tagged into doing this lol so why not :D These are the answers to the pic above. Also, I'm too lazy to tag 20 people so I'm tagging all of my readers! Answer these down below!!!

1. My close friends call me Glohoe lol, only because it rhymes, I promise

2. I have brown eyes

3. My hair is also brown

4. I'm teaching myself piano

5. My fav color is the color of red wine

6. My fav place is the beach

7. Fav celebrities are actually youtubers, there is a long list, but Sam and Colby are two of them

8. Wolfs are my fav animals

9. My fav song right now is No Limit Remix by G-Eazy and others orrrr F*ck You and All Your Friends by Falling in Reverse

10. My fav book is probably Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover. I totally recommend it!

Jessica's POV:

"I kissed Chris..."

"WHAT!!!"

"I...Kissed Chris?"

"I knew it! Oh my god, I fucking knew it! You acted all 'I don't like him blah blah blah' But I knew it! Ahaha Alex owes me twenty bucks now because he's an idiot. Oh this is why I love you! You are just so predictable, and I say that with all the love in my heart, I promise."

"Wait, but I don't like him. And to clarify, technically, he kissed me."

"WHAT!!! Dammit Jess, now I owe Alex twenty bucks, you are a horrible best friend, making me lose money and shit...So how was it?? Was he better than Tommy Windsor?" She wiggles her eyebrows suggestively.

I giggle and shake my head at her immaturity, "Way better." She lets out a loud squeal of excitement, but her fangirling is interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Hey Jess, your two friends are in the kitchen, pretty freaked out." I open the door quickly to a very amused Tony.

"Tony, what did you do? I know you know who they are" I sigh, dragging my hand down my face, all while shaking my head.

He smirked, "They were eating my food, they brought it upon themselves." With that he walks away, pride in his every step.

We head downstairs and when Beth passes Alex she simply places a 20 in his palm, his smirk growing as her glare intensifies, but she melts right into him when he pulls her in for a kiss. I kind of envy them, to be honest, the way they smile into the kiss and are all happy, but it was also gross how gooey-eyed they got, adorably gross. "You're brothers friend is terrifying. He seemed so nice..."

"Everyone in this house is nice, until it comes to food. We are very protective."

"I can testify to that" Chris smiles obviously remembering our date and my obsession with chocolate. I smile too, it was a nice memory. Almost as nice as the kiss; which we don't speak of, by the way. Hell it almost seems as though he forgot about it! I wonder if it affected him as much as it affected me. I mean, deny all you want Jess, but you, my friend, have feelings for him. I try to catch his eye again, to see what is going on in that perfect little head of his, but it's as if he is looking anywhere but at me.

Okay, no big deal, maybe he just needs some time.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A week.

It has been a goddamn week and he hasn't so much as brought it up. Beth and Alex can feel the tension when we are sitting at our lunch table, hell even Jack can feel it and he doesn't even know. But it's as if Chris doesn't feel it at all. He doesn't even seem to care, the little shit. He just goes on with his day, acting as if nothing has changed. Maybe for him it hasn't. Maybe for him it was just a spur of the moment kind of thing. I can't hold it any longer, I need to know. I stand up abruptly and everyone's eyes are on me, "Chris, we need to talk." Those are my only words as I walk out of the cafeteria and into the empty hall.