Chapter 8: How Do You Set The Kitchen On Fire

Chris' POV:

"You sneaky bastard! Seriously! I was gonna ask her to dinner!" I smirk at a very annoyed Alex.

"Calm down you'll get your chance. Maybe." He glares at me as I laugh at him.

"You're a dumbass!" Alex yells after me as I walk out of his house to my car.

"So I've heard!" I yell back smirking. He smiles and shakes his head, as he disappears behind the door. I get into Stephanie and drive to Jessica's house. This is sure to be fun.

Jessica's POV:

"Wear this!" Beth squeals as she reveals a black, knee high dress. Or as I like to call dresses like this one...a slutty dress.

"You can't be serious. Do you know who we are talking about here?! We are talking about Chris fucking Garner!!" At that moment I hear a honk and a someone yell, "hurry up Jessica we need to go!" That someone, of course, being Chris.

"Bathroom, dress now." Beth orders, pointing to the bathroom door, leaving no room for arguments.

"Bu-" she cuts me off by putting her hand up, "I don't think you heard me. Bathroom....Dress.....Now!" I huff and snatch the dress from her hand. Stupid Beth. Stupid dress for being in my closet. And stupid me for buying it in the first place. God I feel like one of those slutty cheerleaders at my school. I mean not all of them are sluts, but still.

"Ohmygoodness you look beautiful! Chris is going to be all over you!" Beth squeals.

"That's exactly the OPPOSITE of what I want. And no he isn't. Have you forgotten everything he's done to me. This is probably another one of his horrible pranks!" I inform her.

"Ugh, give the boy a chance." She glances at my alarm clock before hurrying me out the door. I am greeted by a loud honk, making me cringe.

"I'm coming" I snap, glaring at him. Ass.

He gets out and I swear I see his eyes widen and his mouth open slightly when he see's me, but I push that thought away.

"You look...."

"hot" Beth cuts in from my door. "So here are the rules. You pay, no funny stuff, she's a decent girl not a slut like your other toys. But again she isn't a toy. So don't try any of your games. And Jess, be nice."

I look down and blush, "you sound like a parent B!" I scold.

"Good now run along! Oh and be safe! Remember no glove no love"

"B! What the hell!?"

"Duly noted Becca!"

"It's Beth you Jackass!" she yells back.

At that moment, Tommy runs up to me and hugs my legs. "You promised me ice cream!"

Blushing, I laugh awkwardly and answer him, "I'll bring you some on the way back, okay?"

He nods and smiles, showing the gap in his smile where his front tooth is supposed to be.

I wave at Beth as she pushes Tommy in the house and get into his car.

"You're brother's cute" I turn to Chris and chuckle.

"He's anything but, trust me"

"He reminds me of Ellie, just as pushy" he smiles softly at the thought of this so called Ellie.

"Ellie?"

"My baby sister" he informs me as he turns on the car.

It isn't until we start moving that I get nervous. Here I am in the same car as Chris Garner, my bully for 6 years now. I think our anniversary is in two weeks.....