Chapter 4

Umupo ito di kalayuan sa tabi ko. "Let's do the first lesson properly." He said as he stared at my lips.

Nag init ang pisngi ko. "But I... don't know h-how..." I whispered.

"It was your first." He said, his eyes never leaving my lips.

Ilang sandali pa ay nag angat ito ng tingin sakin.
He tapped his thigh, signaling me to come.
I felt embarrassed but I followed him anyway.
He held my waist as we looked at each other.

"Kiss me." He said.

My eyes widened. "But I told you I don't know how-"

"Just try it."

Lumapit ako sa kanya and I tried to imagine what I saw earlier.

It's like this...
The woman is on the man's lap though it's a little bit different dahil hindi ako paharap na nakaupo sa kanya.
I tried to copy the kiss. I move my lips against his lips.

It's soft...

I tilted my head to the side and kissed him more. I sucked his lips and I heard him groan.
Did I do it wrong? I was about to move away when he held the back of my head, urging me to continue the kiss.
He then kissed me back. Slowly. He tasted alcohol. I've never known that alcohol tastes this sweet. Or did he eat something sweet?
This kiss is different from what we did before.
I opened my mouth and he dived his tongue inside.
I tried to copy him. His tongue is hot... or is it mine? I don't know.
Then I sucked it. He moaned and deepened the kiss. I'm aware that our saliva is mixing and the thought of it makes my stomach warm.
I don't even know why.

I moved closer to him and I felt something hard. I tried to ignore it but I kept getting distracted as it was poking me.
I broke the kiss and looked down. I blinked when I saw the bulge in his pants.
I know what that is but I haven't seen one.

"That's enough for the first lesson." He forced a smile.

I looked at him and slowly nodded. "Did I do it right?" I asked him.

"You need a lot of practice." He said quietly and I nodded.

"So....how do we do this... I mean we can't do it here." I asked him.

"Every Saturday on my rest house."

"I haven't been there..."

"There will be a carriage waiting for you at the book store you always go to." He said.

"Alright."

"Morning. You'll go home in the afternoon."

"Okay."

He sighed. "I should go." I remembered that I am still sitting in his lap. I stood up, embarrassed.

"Goodnight Daisy." He said at lumapit na sa bintana.

I chuckled at my sudden thought. He looked back at me questioningly.

"Sorry it's just... We look like those who have a secret affair... You know. Like this. Meeting in the middle of the night."

He smiled. "We do have a secret affair."

"Right. Be careful."

He nodded before going down the ladder...
"Make sure to hide your chest."

The carriage leaves and I closed the window.

What does he mean?

Lumapit ako sa salamin at agad ding naintindihan ang ibig niyang sabihin.
I touched the part where the mark has shown. It's in my upper chest. This is where he sucked me...
I covered my mouth upon the realizations. I'm not drunk. This isn't a dream.