Chapter 18

Pressing me against the wall, his hips ground against mine, making me breathless.

We're here in his office, it's morning and we're horny...

I could already feel his arousal. I reached behind to squeeze his ass, and he let out a long moan against the crook of my neck.

Hooking my legs tighter around his waist, he carried me near his table.
He lowered his head to take my lips. Twirling and sucking on my tongue, he spared me no time to breathe.
He dragged his tongue down leaving wet trails on my skin, he sucked hard on my neck.
I inevitably let out a small moan.

With his free hands he roamed the curves of my body.
He freed his lips from my neck and lustfully stared in my eyes. Keeping his darkened eyes trained on me, the tip of his fingers barely touched the surface of my skin. From the crook of my neck, the valley between my breasts, down to my abdomen, and my inner thighs. His touch was like fire; wherever he went, he left a fiery sensation burning on my skin.

"Turn around." He said.

I don't know what he's thinking but I did what he wanted.

He removed my clothes until I was naked in front of him. I glanced at him as he stared at my bare back, he then started to remove his own clothes. He freed his member and I saw it already glistening with moist.
He held it and stroked it slowly while looking at my body. He closed his eyes for a moment, his mouth hanging open.

"Bend." He said and gently pushed my back a little bit lower until my breasts were touching the table. Heat spread through my body.

I felt so exposed...

"Archer..." I called him, getting embarrassed about this position I'm in.

He licked his lips. "I'll make you feel good don't worry okay? Trust me." He smiled at me and I nodded.

He kneeled down and I felt his hands on my ass, squeezing them. Then he slowly opened my folds. I gasp as he blew his warm breath to it.
He flattened his tongue and licked me he then traced my slit. I moaned and he repeated it a few times.
My body jerks when he bites my ass. His fingers found their way to me.
He pushed it inside and out slowly. I heard squelching sounds coming from me.

"It's just my fingers and you're dripping already... Look how greedy it is, swallowing my fingers, clenching it like it doesn't want me to stop..." My body shivered at Archer's words.

"Ah!" He then started thrusting his fingers faster and harder. My legs are trembling and I have to hold on to the table.

He curled his fingers, hitting something inside me that made me moan so loudly and arched my back more.
"Found it." His voice is full of desire.

He repeatedly hit that spot. While I sobbed from the pleasure.

"No!" I screamed when he suddenly removed his fingers leaving me empty but in one swift move, one split second, he slid his entire length inside of me, all the way up to the hilt, and a cry of bliss escaped my throat.

"Now how is that?" He leaned closer to me, thrusting slowly and I felt his tongue tracing my back.

"Oh yes," I gasped. "Oh yes... Oh Archer..."

"How I love to hear you say my name," he said, as he thrust into me again. And again. His rhythm was steady but gradually quickened as I writhed on the table.

I look behind me, meeting his eyes.

And then he rocked and pounded into me, faster than before, causing the table to shake.
He squeezed my waist tightly as he entered deeply. I cried out lewdly as Archer bit my earlobe and held it in between his teeth. I could hear his sensual breathing in my ear and his occasional groans of pleasure. It was simply too erotic for me.

I felt a shiver down my spine and wanted to cry when he picked up the pace. I held on to the table tightly as I felt his length ramming ruthlessly inside me. Archer pushed my hair aside and brutally bit the skin on the crook of my neck.

The skin-slapping echoed inside the room and our hot heavy pants along with my cries filled the silence.
He reached for my breast and grabbed it tightly while my other breast kept on bouncing as he thrust in me.

He released his hand a few moments to grip onto my waist and rapidly pulled me back while he pushed in me.
His other hand gripped my hair tightly making me look at him.
He kissed me hard and his hand held my neck.
He watched my hazy eyes roll back and felt me tightened around his manhood.

"Oh Archer!"
Within minutes, I violently pulsated and I let out an intoxicating moan. My body shook uncontrollably and he groaned with restraint next to my ear.

"Damnit! You're driving me crazy..." beads of sweat starting to form to his forehead.

I moaned with every urgent thrust of Archer's hips, reveling in a sea of passion that stormed around me, each wave bigger and stronger than the last, till I sensed that Archer had reached a crest and was about to plunge down, down, down.

"Ahhhh..." He closed his eyes, cocked his head back, and groaned as he bolted into me as deep as he could go and then held it there for a moment, only to come crashing down.

He's calling me desperately.

I felt him throb intensely inside me as he filled me with his release. He rode off his high and collapsed above me. To avoid crushing me under his weight, he supported himself with one arm as he panted hotly next to my ear. I felt him shivering, releasing his last drop.

"Let's have our real breakfast." He said and kissed my head.