1♡

Finallyy.... I am in Chandigarh, the city of dreams.. I always wanted to study in Chandigarh but due to some reason I could not do it but now can.
I'm currently in my last year of college and i am doing BBA, Bachelor of Business Administration.

Well, I am going to my apartment right now in a cab which I had rented before coming here,

"Ahhhh! Finally I'm here" I said as I throw my tired body on the bed, " "Ok so it's 7 in the morning" I thought for a while. "Why don't I go for college admission today itself, yes this is the right idea." I said to myself ,

I got up and started getting ready...

So, right now I am standing in front of the college, uff! My heart is beating so fast.

I went inside the elevator , There were many people looking at me which I didn't like at all.

I went inside my cabin and " mumma ap yahan" (mom you here) I said in shock.
" Kyuu main aa nahi skti kya apne bete se milne" (Why can't I come and meet my son?) She said
" No its not like that" i said while touching her feet
" Ahh! I missed you so much virhaan" she said
" I missed you too mumma, Why didn't you tell me that you were coming to Chandigarh, I would have come to pick you up from the airport"
I told her while still hugging her.
" Well, who else has come with you?"
I asked her.

"No one, everyone is busy, in fact I too will have to go today" she said

" Ahh!! Ok..

-Next day

It is 8 o'clock in the morning, I am getting ready for college, yes I am very nervous because today is my first day...

I enter the college and... Shit, I don't even know where my class is.

I started looking for my class and at that moment a girl passed by me, well i won't lie but this girl is looking sweet ... suddenly she asked me "hey are you new here?"

" Umm.. yes "

" Are you in last year? She asked

" Yes, actually I'm looking for my class if hou don't mind.."

"Yessss ofcourse lets goo"

Before I could say anything she started dragging me.

We are in class right now and when we were coming to class she told me a lot about herself, her name is rachel she is very sweet... After the lecture we went to the canteen and within a very short time we became very close, I also told her a lot about myself.

♡ ( I'm using this ♡ for scene change)

So what's the main schedule for today?" I asked my assistant

"Sir, today you have a meeting with Mr. Malhotra, and he is holding that meeting in **** cafe" my assistant told me.

"Okay, keep all the documents and files ready" I ordered him. "yes sir" then he left my cabin.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I know this was a boring chapter but this story is going to be interesting after 2-3 chapters

See you in the next part... Hehe.