5♡

"Virhaan, I'm going for group studies understand? Don't you dare to tell mumma anything about this." he was not even asking, he was commanding me.

"I guess I should tell her that her pretty little son is going to hang out with his girlfriends" Jasleen said.

Jasleen is my sister who is 2 years younger than me. She's a fashion designer and she is in love with a business man. Shalom Arora. He is my really good friend though but he never told me anything about his family. Well I never asked him.

"You better mind your tongue, Miss Jasleen Randhawa. Or I will tell dad about your meetings with that secret older guy who comes for so called business purposes."

" Come on guys stop this nonsense, Viransh you can go. Hang out with your girlfriend." I said to him.

"See who is talking, who has been single his whole life." He said "Atleast girls are attracted towards me. You didn't even got the opportunity to date once in your 26 years of life" he added.

Well that's true. People younger than me are dating. Kids are attempting suicide because of their lovers. My own sister is in a relationship with my friend. And here I am. Who didn't even got a female friend in his entire life. Well I can't help it. People say the longer you wait, the hotter you date. Maybe mine is burnt nevermind.

Viransh was wearing his shoes when his phone rang. He picked up the call and put it on speaker. I can hear the whole conversation not gonna lie.

That sweet voice again. I recognised it in a matter of seconds.

"Viransh, we're right infront of your house. Where are you?" Shanaya asked.

"Just wearing my shoes, going to come in a minute darling don't worry" He hung up the phone.

Darling. He called her darling. FUCKING DARLING. I don't know why I am getting jealous without any possible reason.

"Was that Shanaya?" I asked.
"Yeah his girlfriend probably" Jasleen said.

"Are you two dating?" I asked him again .

"Not right now but maybe in the future you never know Mr. Randhawa" he said to me.

Anger flowed through my veins. I'm getting jealous of my brother over a girl who I don't even know. I am jealous first time in my whole fucking life. I'm jealous when I'm not suppose to be Jealous. I don't know what's wrong with me at this moment.

"Hurry up dude, your girlfriends are waiting down there." Jasleen said.

As soon as that sentence slipped out of her mouth and hit my ears. I rushed towards my room. I made my way through the balcony. I wanted to see Shanaya's face since I spoke to her. I know Viransh told me so much about her but I never got the opportunity to see her face. I thought that if she has a very sweet voice then she will have a sweet little face too.

I glanced down at the main door where a black Mahindra XUV700 was standing.

A girl was standing outside of the car with a phone her hand. Silky pink dress, milky skin, perfect figure, smooth long hairs which were following the direction of air as the wind blows. I couldn't see her face because her back was facing me. She was trying to reach the network.

On the other hand, a girl a little bit shorter than the first one. She was in a tight short black dress which was a little bit up from her knees. Her legs were clearly visible to me. She moved around when she heard Viransh running.

Viransh hugged that girl who was in black dress, he kissed her cheeks. And they both went inside the car. Was that Shanaya? Are they in love with eachother? I really wanted to see the face of the pink dress girl. I know this is such a wrong way to describe a girl but I'm out of my mind right now I can't do anything.

"Babee why are you outside?" Rachel said me.

We are right infront of Randhawa mansion. We were waiting for Viransh to come join us. He finally came and I guess we can start our journey for Hardik's house.

"Just a minute guys" I said.

I was trying to call Shalom. my brother. He called me right now and said. He is coming to Chandigarh from Himachal. 1 day before my graduation. He didn't told me the reason though but he said that my parents are coming too so maybe it's some important work.

For now I should just get back to seriousness.

We were enjoying the party. Me and Rachel was dancing like pyscho.

Hardik and Viransh was discussing something. I didn't give a damn about that.

"Girls," Viransh stopped the music " enough for today, it's almost 3 in the morning."

"I guess we all should just sleep here, because I'm so fucking sleepy right now." Rachel said

We looked at Rachel who fell on the ground due to sleep intoxication. The three of us exchanged glances.

And we made our plan to sleep there. I don't remember anything after that istg.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

See you tomorrow 😔💅🏻