17♡

" Shutup and let me do it for you " he said and pick her up in his arms and made him way towards her room.

" Jasleen look here " viransh said and click her photo. " Jasleen priest is calling you downstairs come" Jasleen's mom came and take her hand in her's ,

' its the time!, I'm going to be his wife for the 7 lives, if this myth is real then I'm the luckiest women who get this type of husband for a 7 lives' jasleen thought is her mind

Priest started doing his work , after the wedding is ovee shalom jasleen take blessings from elders.

" Mere pair bhi chu le bhai , main bhi ashirwad dunga" viransh said.
( Take my blessings too )

" Tujhse blessings nahi, maut ayegi" shanaya said while folding her hands behind her back.
( They won't get your blessings)

Now the time for vidai has come, jasleen come towards Virhan and hug him, there's tears in his eyes too because his sister whom they treat like princess is married now and she is going  far from there house ,

viransh was crying so loud where rahul hardik shanaya rachel also had tears in there eyes because of this emotional moment , after the car has come , jasleen and shalom sit in there car and left,

Shanaya looked at virhan and then sat on the car with her parents, when the car moves shanaya looked outside of the window at virhan and waved at him. Virhan smiled towards her and Ruffles his hair.

Two days after marriage all friends decide to go to Maldives, Jasleen Shalom also thought about going to Maldives but denied because of some still left wedding rituals but then all the friends persuadede them to go and then both of them finally decided to go.

In night shanaya was packing her bags but suddenly her phone rings she looked at her phone and she noticed that Viransh is calling her.

She picked up the call and put it on speaker.

"Haa Viransh bol kya hua" she said
( Yeah Viransh what happened)

"Viransh nhi apka boss hu madam" a male voice echoed in the room
(I'm your boss not Viransh)

"Yes sir," I asked him "do you need anything?"

"Jo mangunga vo milega?"
(I'II get what I want?)

"Yes sir why not" I said to him

"Ap meri ho jao fir" he says
( Be mine then)

"Heinnnnnnnnnnnnnn? Mai nhi manti. Ye Tum keh rahe ho Virhaan?"
(What? I don't believe. You are saying this Virhaan)

"Wahh wahh sir se sidha Virhaan. Mazak kar raha hu mai" he says
(Wow you went straight from sir to Virhaan. I'm just joking around)

"Well can you do me a favour Shanaya?" He says

"Yes sure sir. Don't joke around please" I said through the phone

"I want you to stay in the same room with me" he said. And I'm shik shek shok..

" What????" I shouted,

" Why the hell you're shouting, I'm just saying thats jasleen and shalom is staying in one room, rachel and viransh is will also because they are couples and so now only rahul hardik me and you left"

" So what , I'll stay with hardik" .I spoke deliberately because i know he won't let me live with a boy, even too in a same room, i don't know why but i feel it..

" No wayy you're not staying with hardik" he said, and i feel he's panick and angry right now after listening this. So i decided to tease him more.

" Umm why so? I know you're jealous right" i said while curling her strands with her fingers.

" Because what if rahul is gay?, meri izaat toh gyi pani main " he said through the phone.

" Chapakkk.., ok whatever we'll stay in one room if you want " i said while smiling

" Are you comfortable staying in a same room with me? " He said in a sweet voice, ahh I'm in so love with him jesus--!!!

" Umm what if i say yes?" I said and drop myself on bed, im laying on bed on my tummy..

" Then I will celebrate the whole night in happiness " he said and i can feel that he's smiling right now..

" Then celebrate" and this is the last word i said and cut the call and roll my body on the bed in happiness, while keeping my phone on my chest..

" We will live in on room!! Ahhhhh!! I'm so happy , itna khus toh main apne 10th ke result per pass hone per bhi nahi Hui thiii. Wowwww, finally •ab shuru hoyegi virhan shanaya ki love storyyy yeeyyyy•"

(I was never as happy about passing my 10th class as I am now, wow finally Shanaya and Virhan love story is began)

Wait wait wait Did I hear it wrong? She said... No no no!!!! Its means she want to stay in a one room with me , that means she is comfortable table with me andd that's also means that she loves mee, but I'm not sure, but I'll find our soon..

While thinking this i hug my pillow and start kissing it after sometime I realised what I'm doing and (that's embarrassing)

Yes men in real love are so innocent, i didn't even realised, but yeah soon I'll replace this pillow to my Shanaya my love

" Ab hogi Maldives main virhan shanaya ki love story shuru "

( Now the virhan and shanaya's love story began )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Are you guys excited for Shanaya virhan's love storyy??? Well me too so stay tuned for the next update💕🫶🏻

See you in the next part lovies🫶🏻💕