4♡

I'm done . My meeting with Mr. Malhotra went well but the fact is I don't like his company. He always gives me negative vibes I don't have an idea why is it so but nevermind.

My mind don't stress over bullshit situations like the meeting. The stress that I'm dealing with at this point is where I can find a fucking employee. Time is running out of my hands. And the graduation of Viransh was in a week, that's another problem.

I'm currently in the pool which is in my mansion.

I have interviewed so many peoples who came to gain the opportunity to be my assistant but I didn't liked any of them.

I want someone who is trustworthy. And who has the potential of being consistent to their work. I want someone who is well-organised. But I'm not getting an employee like that. For God sake someone help me out.

My phone ringed. I swim around till the time I reached my phone and I picked the call without looking at the caller's I'd.

"Hello, who's this?" I said putting the phone on speaker.

"Viransh, let me talk to your brother, he can't be that rude." A sweet voice hit my ears. "Hello Mr. Virhaan Randhawa"

"Hello miss" I said to her with a small smile on my face. The thing is I barely smile. Honestly I'm rude but listening her voice melted my heart and I couldn't help it. A small smile occurred on my lips.

I was in a good mood until I heard the voice of a crocodile, well crocodile's voice was better than his.

"Brother, stop flirting with my friends" Viransh said to me through the phone.

I can still hear that sweet voice chucking in the background.

"Dude, I'm not flirting with your female friends. They're so young for me." I said.

"Will you proceed further, for what purpose have you called me Mr. Viransh Randhawa?"

"He didn't called you. I did" Again. Oh God her voice was so sweet. I feel addiction towards her voice. I don't even know her.

She is your brother's friend. She is so young for you.

Get yourself together Virhaan.

"May I know who you are, madam?" I said to her.

"I'm your brother's bestfriend. Shanaya this side."

Shanaya...Viransh told me alot about his friends and Shanaya was the one who was so close to him.

"How may I help you, Miss Shanaya?" I asked her.

"Nothing just wanted to talk to you. Because your brother always says that you're so rude to people and you wouldn't talk to me. Actually we're getting late for our class. See you someday soon. Bye bye." She hung up the phone. I didn't even got the time to say bye.

"Why did you said that to him, he will kill me for real" Viransh said.

"Well that means you are going to hell soon" Hardik added.

We just spoked to Viransh's brother. Virhaan Randhawa. The CEO of Randhawa Aramco. The biggest company of Chandigarh. And guess what. Viransh was the son on Ashwani Randhawa.

Can you believe it? We didn't either but when we spoked to him I can finally say that I'm the bestfriend of the future owner of Randhawa Aramco.

Since, I bumped into him 4 months ago. We've been really good friends.

We have our own group which is popular in the whole college. Me, Rachel, Viransh and Hardik. The four fellows.

We are graduating in a week so probably I should start looking for a job.

Viransh said that his brother was rude but he talked to me really nicely.

"Shanaya" My friends called my name and I stepped out of my fictional world and came back to reality.

"We've been calling your name since 10:45" Hardik said.

I looked at my watch. 10:50.

"What were you thinking babe?" Rachel said.

"Maybe she likes my brother" Viransh said.

"Shut up you fucker" I said.

"Konsi gali?" Hardik said to me. "Baap ki" Viransh said.

"Shut up guys. We all know she is not interested in a single guy." Rachel said to them. "Well we all know that we're graduating in a week so I think we can have a farewell party. Just four of us?"

"That's a great idea though," I said. "But where do we find a spot for the party?"

"At my house," Hardik said. "My parents are going out of town for 5 days so we can party at my place anyday"

"That's great so we'll have the party day after tomorrow" Rachel said.

We all agreed to her statement and held back to our class. Idk but my mind is still stuck on the conversation I had with Virhaan.

I have only seen him in pictures he looks really hot though but I've never met him in real life.

Focus Shanaya. Come on. He's your bestfriend's brother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

See you tomorrow 💅🏻😔