23♡ The proposal

I was standing in a fully dark room and i don't know where the fuck that avantika has gone, not gonna lie but I'm first time feeling so scared. Jesus!! I'm gonna die ,

Shanaya was mumbling in her mouth and suddenly all the lights turns on, and she see virhaan standing in front of her with a ring in his hand.

" Sorry sir, I'll just call avantika, you're standing here for her right I'm sorry.." shanaya said and about to go but virhaan stopped her.

" I'm here for you not for her " he said and come closer to her.

" Sorry sir? " Shanaya said in confusion

" No more words just listen to me now" he said and shanaya look at him in confusion

Virhaan sat on his one knee infront of him and looked up at her with a shining eyes

" I don't even know where to begin. but I think I am in love with you. I know that's alot to say, but I just don't even know what to say. I just love you so much. Everything about you. Every single tiny thing . You give me a feeling that I've never felt before. You give me a feeling of belonging and for once I really actually feel wanted by someone. I just can't explain it . I just feel so lucky . You are the best thing that has ever happened to me,and you always be , no matter what. I want you to be here for not only the happy days , but for the sad ones as well. I want you . Everything about you, all the good sides, and all the bad ones. I'II be the one to hold you just a little closer when there are you bad days where all you wanna do is cry. Or just do completely nothing. I swear you give me so much hope for a future that I've only dreamt of and it's crazy because no one else has ever made me feel that way. I've been in relationships where I've never felt anything like this. I feel like there's something that we already have that others people don't. And it's just so crazy to me . I just don't want to lose you. And I promise to you, I'm going to do everything in power to make sure that doesn't happen. I love you precious. Will you be mine please? "

And the last word that came out of virhaan mouth was..

"WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND? "

Shanaya was standing there and trying to process what just happened infront of her, just then virhaan again ask her the same.

" Virhaan " The word that came out of her mouth in shock.

" Hanji " he said sweetly
( Yes )

" Agar meko propose kar rahe the toh pehle bata dete main ache kapde pehan ke aate " she said and virhaan looked at her in amazed

" You're perfect just fucking answer my question WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND?"

" AHHHHHHH... I can't believe, the person i love the most just proposed me todayy "

" I love you so much virhaan, yess i wants to be your girlfriend your wife your everything" she said and wipe her tears in her corner of the eye

" You're already my everything precious "
Virhaan said and made her wear the ring and take her in his arms

" Don't tell me that you and Avantika planned all this" shanaya said

" WE TOOO " rachel viransh rahul hardik screamed And tcome out of the room where they were hiding.

" Noo that's so sweet help--" shanaya said dramatically.

" Congratulations guys " all said together

" Well let me clear something shanaya baby , that's virhaan is like my brother and i take him as my younger brother, "
Avantika said while smiling

" You're just one year older then me avu" virhaan said

" Still dumbo huh " avantika said and that's make everybody laugh....

Virhaan looked at shanaya and pull her towards him through her shoulder

" I can't believe she is my girl now " virhaan said looking at her in sooo lovee..

After that they all had a fun and after sometime they all left for there home.

Now there's only our shanaya and virhaan left there

I can't believe he proposed me, I can't believe that finally we are in relationship, omg VIRHAAN'S SHANAYA AND SHANAYA'S VIRHAAN ahhhh

Now after the proposal party everybody has left for there home as its too dark now.

Only me and virhaan is left there , we were standing in a front of door as
we both were also about to go home.
I was about to walk straight towards door but virhaan held my hand and pulled me towards him.

" I love you " jesus! this boy has gone crazy, this is the 55th time he has said this.

" I love you too virhaan " i said

" You're mine " he whispers.
" I'm yours " i breathe.

We were standing so close to eachother, so close means so close, help--

He came near my cheek and left a pick there and suddenly he takes me in his arms.. no way he is too strong , that he lift me with his one arm only.

" But i can walk virhaan "
I said

" And I have worked out every day, just for this day, just to lift my girl in my arms"
He said while walking.

" But I'm heavy " i said because i think i am

" Shutup, even my lightest dumble is heavier than you"
He said and a pink tint cover my cheeks, fuck.. my boyfriend is so Wattpad coded

After he makes me sat on the passenger seat of his car and made me wear seatbelt.

After he made me wear my seatbelt he squeezed my thighs which made me shiver as his cold hands touched my thighs

He went to his seat and starts the engine on his car..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeyyyy shanaya virhaan is now finally is in relationship yeyyy😭💗

Guyss badi muskhil se likhri hu as my eyes is dard hoing from many days, so please if you're reading this please do one comment and vote 🥺

See you in the next part loviess🎀💕

Muah<3 i love you