6♡

Viransh is graduating today. I hope to see Shanaya today. I don't know but I'm dieing to meet her. But what if Viransh is dating her? And why do I care about it? Ughhh God I don't know what's happening to me.

Nevermind, I reached Viransh's college.
There was Shalom too. He lives in Himachal. What is he doing here? I went near him.

"Hello Mr. Shalom Arora"
"Oh, hey Virhaan, long time no see" he said. I laughed at his response. We're meeting after so long time. He gave me a handshake hug.

"What are you doing in Chandigarh?" I asked him.

"Actually I came to meet your parents. I want to talk to them about Jasleen." He said "My sister studies here. In this college. Today she is graduating." He added.

"You have a sister?" I asked him " you never told me about her"

"Well yeah, I have a younger sister. She is friends with your brother." He said

"What's her name by the way?" I got interrupt by the sound of my phone. "Excuse me Mr. Arora, I will come in a while."

We are standing to click pictures with the teachers. Yes, we are graduating today. My brother and parents arrived yesterday. He came to Chandigarh because he want to marry Jasleen Randhawa. Viransh's sister.

I glanced in the direction where my brother was standing. He was talking to Virhaan. I can hear his voice not clearly but yeah. I can't stop looking at him. He looks so fine.

His eyes, like stars, shimmer with tender grace. A captivating gaze that time cannot erase.

His smile, a sunbeam that brightens my day, radiating warmth in every way possible.

His laughter, a melody that dances in the air. A symphony that banishes all despair.

His voice, a gentle breeze that soothes my soul. His words, like poetry, paint a vivid scene, creating a world where love and hope convene.

His presence, a magnet that pulls me near, drawing me closer, erasing any trace of fear. I couldn't look at him for a long time as his phone rang and he went to attend his call.

My brother made a eye contact with me. Questioning what I was looking at. I shook my head. I looked in another direction, trying to avoid the glance which made me embarrassed.

I looked at my friends and they were staring at me.

"What?" I said to all of them.

"What were you looking at?" Rachel said while narrowing her eyes.

"She likes Virhaan" Viransh and Hardik said at the same time.

"Shanaya Arora in love oh my goodness" Rachel said to me.

"Shut the fuck up guys it's nothing like that" I said.

"Then why were you staring at my brother" Viransh asked.

Honestly I don't even know the reason.

"I was looking at my brother" I said

"I don't think so, look at his face, he himself is questioning your actions" Hardik said.

I opened my mouth to say something but someone interrupted. Our English teacher. Oh God I hate this guy more than anything in the world. He points me out everytime. Like there are hundreds of students in the but no he is just irritated by me. Thanks to God that I'm graduating otherwise I will murder this man and make it look like an accident.

"Shanaya" he said "Atleast don't talk today focus on the camera"

I wish I could punch this guy on his face right now.

"Sorry sir" I said.

"So what was Shalom telling you about?" Viransh asked.

We are in the car going back from the college to our mansion. Viransh is in the passenger seat next to me. He was chilling eating a popcorn. Unfortunately I didn't the chance to see Shanaya. I got interrupted by my phone and some idiots were doing a prank on me. When I came back I only found Viransh who was waiting for me.

"He said he came here to talk to our family about Jasleen" I said to him.

"Shanaya didn't told me about that" Viransh said.

"Why will Shanaya tell you about Shalom and Jasleen?" I asked

"Because Shalom is Shanaya's brother" he said.

I stopped the car with a jerk. The popcorns fell on the surface of the car.

"Are you fucking mad Virhaan? You dropped my popcorns" he yelled at me.

"Are you serious?" I asked him "Shanaya is Shalom's sister?"

"You think I'm going to lie about this bullshit?" He said picking up the popcorns. "Why are you so interested in her personal life?"

"Come on bro. She is the sister of my sister's boyfriend. And my brother's bestfriend. I can ask about her"

Well that's a lie. I wanted to know about her. I want to see her for God sake.

"You know what, she was looking at you today, when you were talking to Shalom" he added.

"Your brother is handsome"

"Rude too." He said "Do you like her?"

"Are you out of your mind? She is so young for me"

I don't know how to answer that question. I have never met her. I never saw her. I don't know what's happening.

Shut up Viransh. Quietly drive the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

See you tomorrow 💅🏻😔