3♡

"Well I'm Viransh Randhawa. May I know your name miss?"

"I am Shanaya Arora" I told him.

"Shanaya," he repeated, softly and slowly, like he was savoring the syllables.

He didn't move an inch, but the intensity of his stare was so strong it pulsed in the air.

"Nice to meet you Shanaya" He held out his hand.

"Nice to meet you too." I said while shaking hands with him.

A pink flush rose on my cheeks. I opened my mouth, then closed it and glanced down at where his hand still gripped mine.

Another long second stretched by before Viransh released my hand and stepped back with an indecipherable expression etched on his perfect features.

"Are you in last year? " I asked

"Well yeah. I'm currently doing MBA to handle my father's business ahead." He told me. "Excuse me, I'm running late. We can meet someday if you don't mind." He said.

"Yeah sure. Have a good day." I told him

"Don't bump into someone else" I whispered to Rachel who was standing like a statue. Her eyes on the spot where Viransh was standing.

I shaked her and then she finnally spoked.

"Holy Mother of God, Shanaya" she said.

"He looks like an angel. Thick, dark brown hair. Cheekbones that could chisel ice. Eyes the color of whiskey and broad shoulders that filled out his expensive Italian wool suit like it was custom-made for him, which it probably was. Everything about him screamed wealth and power, and his sex appeal was so potent I could practically taste it"

"You're describing him just like someone in love describes the person they're in love with" I told her while chuckling at her response. "I didn't even noticed that much about him"

"Nevermind, you're not even interested in guys" she said "Just look at him, he looks so fine"

"You like every other guy Rachel" I said to her.

"What's wrong with that, huh?"

I'm currently in the car, on my way for the cafe in which Mr. Malhotra held our meeting.

I'm in a need of an employee. Who can help me with my schedule because my assistant is having some family issues due to which he has to go to his hometown for a while.

I'm very tensed nowadays just because of this issue of a new employee in such a short period of time. It's close to impossible really.

Well even my brother Viransh is also helping me to find an employee. He is a college student and they're close to graduation, so maybe some of his knowns will agree with the offer.

"Sir, we've reached the cafe" my assistant told me.
He opened the door for me and as I stepped out of my car the media came all across the way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

See you tomorrow 💅🏻😔