21♡

It's there last day in maldives and it's been 2 days since Shanaya and Avantika talked about it. Currently they all were in flight shanaya was about to sit beside virhaan but stop and looked at virhaan then sat on the third seat where avantika sat in between shanaya and virhaan.

Virhaan looks at his side only to find out avantika who ia sitting beside him , then he looked at her's side where shanaya was sitting with emotionless face,

After an hour avantika moved towards shanaya's ears, and call her name , but Shanaya has earphones in her ears so avantika tap her shoulder, Shanaya opened her eyes and raise her eyebrows asking her what happened.

" Bro I think i should sleep on virhaan's shoulder umm i mean .I should put my head on virhan's shoulder " she said while covering her face while blushing

" Why though let him sleep na " she said and about to put the earphones in her ears bur avantika interrupt her.

" U know na that he loves mee, let me just test bro , I want to feel his heartbeat"

" You're supposed to put your head on his shoulder not on this chest.

" Yeah yeah whatever" and saying this she kept her head on virhaan's shoulder,

virhan opened his eyes in jerk and turn his head and find Avantika sleeping on his shoulder, after sometime he turn his head towards Shanaya's side, and see some drops of tears in her eyes.

She was resting her head backward on the seat , listening to some songs through her earphones And some drop of tears was falling from her eyes.

Virhaan was too shocked because of seeing her like this. So he quickly pushes Avantika and take shanaya's hands into his, ( hovering over Avantika's lap)

" Are u ok shanaya" he asked in concern ,
Shanaya opened her eyes and looked at him, then wipes her tears " no I'm ok chill"

" Then why there's a tears in your eyes" he asked

" Because i was listening to sad song uwu" shanaya looked at him with puppy eyes , virhaan give her forced smile and again went to his seat and harshly put avantika's head on his shoulder again.

' what the fuck is wrong with this man ' avantika thought in her mind and shake her head.

After the 5 hours flight they had reached in india..

" Its soo cold there " shanaya said while rubbing her hands with her waist.

" Yess i forget to wear my jacket shit.." hardik said and hug Rahul's arm, rahul immediately jerk him aside

" Gay sala "

" My hands are so cold " shanaya said and rub her hands together

" Put them in my pants" virhaan said with straight face.

" What the fuck" all said together.

" Bhai ye upar ka floor hil gya hai kya"
Viransh asked him.
( Did u lose your brain brother?)

" Main daal lu" hardik said while coming near him.
( Should I put mine's?)

" Stay awayyyyy " virhaan yelled at him and went to there car.

" Shanaya listen" avantika said to Shanaya. " Yeah say?" Shanaya replied

" Can i sit on the passenger seat with virhaan, pls?" Avantika asked with puppy eyes.

" Yeah why not " and saying this shanaya went from there and seat in the backseat, with virhaan and rachel. ( Hardik and rahul is coming with jasleen and shalom)